West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2017 – 49 Entomologist vacancy | Apply Online @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal has announced a latest recruitment notification as WB District Health Entomologist Recruitment 2017 to filling up Entomologist vacancy. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates for the posts of 49 Entomologist Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. For more Govt Job Notifications Visit Our Website govtjobsforall.in. All eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through official website www.wbhealth.gov.in on or before Last Date – 12-05-2017
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
West Bengal District Entomologist Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization||Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal|
|Name of the Posts||District Entomologist|
|No . of Posts||49|
|Pay Scale||See Below|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal District Entomologist Recruitment Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||District Entomologist||49 Posts||Rs. 40000/-|
Eligibility for West Bengal District Entomologist Recruitment – 49 vacancy
Educational Qualification for West Bengal Entomologist Recruitment
It is mandatory for the male/ female candidates to fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria-
- The minimum educational qualification required is Post Graduation in Zoology from the recognized institute.
- At least 6 months Public Health experience.
Age Limit for West Bengal Entomologist Recruitment
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 40 years as on 01-01-2017
Application Fee for West Bengal Health Dept. Recruitment
All category/ communities candidates are exempted from the application fee. It means that no need to deposit any amount while applying for District Entomologist posts in Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal
- No Fee
Selection Process for WB health Entomologist Recruitment
Well! The Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal will conduct Interview for the selection of suitable candidates for the District Entomologist posts-
How to Apply for West Bengal District Entomologist Recruitment
Follow the given below steps-
- Go to the official website of Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for District Entomologist posts.
- Start to fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Important Dates of West Bengal Health Entomologist Recruitment
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 26-April-2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 12-May-2017