WCCB Recruitment 2017 – 14 Clerk, Stenographer, Inspector vacancy | Apply Online @ www.moef.gov.in
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) Recruitment Notification for 14 Vacancies of Clerk, Stenographer, Inspector posts has announced. Application Form for WCCB Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.moef.gov.in apply before 18-05-2017.
Name of the Post Vacant in WCCB Recruitment 2017 : 14 Post Vacant
- Inspector – 5 Post Vacant
- Stenographer Grade-I – 3 Post Vacant
- Stenographer Grade-III – 2 Post Vacant
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 1 Post Vacant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 3 Post Vacant
Job Location : Delhi
Eligibility for WCCB Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : BE / B.Tech.
Age Limit :
As on 18-05-2017, Maximum 56 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
WCCB Job Pay Scale :
- Inspector – Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 + GP Rs.4,600/-
- Stenographer Grade-I – Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 + GP Rs.4,600/-
- Other Posts – Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + GP Rs.2,400/-
Selection Process for WCCB Recruitment :
- Short Listing
How to Apply for WCCB Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau,
Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110066