WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 – 31 CJ Vacancy | Apply online @ www.pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notification at www.pscwb.org.in. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of 31 Civil judgeVacancies. All eligible and interested candidates may Apply Online through official website www.pscwb.org.in on or before last date 17th April 2017.
WBPSC Exam 2017 West Bengal Judicial Service Application Form, Important Dates
Candidates who met the eligibility criteria for the West Bengal judicial Service Exam 2017 can proceed further. The WBPSC Selection department will shortlist the eligible individuals on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. But at the same time, the officials will offer the salary of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-404050-1080-44770/- for the Civil Judge posts. Hence, don’t let this golden opportunity go off from your hands. Thoroughly apply online for the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 on or before 17/04/2017.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – 31 Civil Judge Posts – www.pscwb.org.in
|West Bengal judicial Service Exam eligibility|
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Posts|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Starting date to apply Online||27/03/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||17/04/2017|
Eligibility for West Bengal Civil Judge Vacancy
Educational Qualification for PSC WB Judicial Services Jobs
- Candidates must possess the Degre in Law fro the recognized university
- Also, the individuals must be an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India.
- Refer the official WBPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2017 notification for the educational qualification details.
Age Limit for the PSC West Bengal Jobs:
- Minimum age: 23 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category individuals as per the WB Government Norms.
WBPSC Judicial Services Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Examination.
- Prelims Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for the WBPSC Vacancy:
Capable individuals for the West Bengal Judicial Services are eligible to receive the salary of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-404050-1080-44770/- per month.
PSC WB Recruitment – Judicial Services Application Fee:
- General category applicants: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST Category candidates: No fee
How to apply online for West Bengal Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
- First of al, carefully read the official notification.
- Now, go to the official page www.pscwb.org.in for the registration process.
- Click on the apply online link to apply online.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature if necessary.
- Pay the application fee regarding the category wise.
- Submit the form to complete the online registration process.
- download or Take a printout of the application form for examination reference.
WBPSC Judicial Services Important dates
- Notification issued date: 27/03/2017
- Starting date to apply online: 27/03/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 17/04/2017
- Last date for the payment of application fee (Online): 17/04/2017
- Final date for the payment of application fee (Offline): 18/04/2017
- Prelims Exam date: May 2017
- Mains exam date: July 2017
Important Links for WBPSC Judicial Services Recruitment Notification