District Court Villupuram Recruitment 2017-18 | Apply for 71 Office Assistant, Bailiff, Reader, Examiner & Computer operator Vacancy @ ecourts.gov.in
The Principal District Court at Villupuram has announced a latest recruitment notification as Villupuram Distict Court Recruitment to filing up the positions that are vacant are Office Assistant, Bailiff, Reader, Examiner & Computer operator. Number of employees needed for these designations is 71, amongst which reservations are also set for Tamil medium qualified aspirants. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online on or before last date.
Villupuram District Court Recruitment Notification 2017
About Villupuram District Court
Villupuram is a district of Tamil Nadu that lies in southern side of India. The Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu Basic Service in the Judicial Unit of Villupuram urgently needs some young hardworking personnel for the following posts. Seeing this advertisement, candidates who are giving job applications will be called for the selection process of these posts. Intimation regarding this will be published in Ecourts district web portal.
Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Principal District Court, Villupuram
Total No. of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: Villupuram
Villupuram District Court Post Wise vacancy Details
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Reader||2||18 – 30 years||Rs.5200 – 20200/-|
Eligibility for Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017-18 | 71 Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff Job Vacancy
- Reader – S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Examiner – S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Senior Bailiff – S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Junior Bailiff – S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Office Assistant – VIII Std. (passed)
- Computer Operator – Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized University (or) B.A. (or) B.Sc. (or) B.Com with diploma in computer application from recognized university. Typewriting Junior Grade – English & Tamil
Age Limit: (As on 01.05.2017)
|Category of candidates||Minimum Age Limit (should have completed 18 years of age)||Maximum Age Limit (should not have completed)|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribues and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities||18 Years||32 Years|
|“Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s).||18 Years||30 Years|
|Physically handicapped||18 Years||40 Years|
|Ex-serviceman (SC/ST/SC(A)/BC/MBC)||–||53 Years|
|Ex-serviceman (OC)||–||48 Years|
- Reader – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Examiner – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Senior Bailiff – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Junior Bailiff – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2200/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- Computer Operator – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Selection of candidates will be made only through interview purely on merit, subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidates appearance to the interview is mandatory and those who have failed to attend the interview will not be considered for selection.
How to Apply Online for Viluppuram District Court Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff & other vacancy
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
- Go to Viluppuram District Court official website careers page at ecourts.gov.in/tn/viluppuram
- Download Viluppuram District Court Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff Notification &Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Principal District & Sessions Judge, Principal District Court, Villupuram.” by post so as to reach us by 15.05.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”The Principal District & Sessions Judge,
Principal District Court,
Instructions to the candidates
1) Candidates applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
2) Applicants should mention the post name and his/her community in the top of the cover for ready reference.
3) Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be rejected
4) Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self-attestation. The photograph should not be stapled.
5) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. If any of the claim of the application is found to be false, the application of the candidate will be rejected without any notice.
6) All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website http:// ecourts.gov.in/tn/viluppuram. “No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the website. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication.
7) Only self attested photo copies of certificate for age proof, community, education, Technical Education and Registration Card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates need not be sent.
8) The application received after the last date i.e.,15-05-2017 by 5-45 p.m. will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9) The applicants should submit the photo ID residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following:- 1. Driving License 2. Pan Card 3. 1 st page of Bank passbook 4. Vote ID card 5. Ration card 10) Selection of candidates will be made only through interview purely on the basis merit and ability. Canvassing in any form or any kind of recommendation with regard to seeking appointment in any form, will lead to forfeiture of his/her candidature, without any notice.
Important dates to Villupuram District Court Recruitment
Date of Notification : 29-04-2017
Last date for submission of applications : 15-05-2017
Villupuram District Court Recruitment Advertisement Notification & Application Links