UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – 65 Assistant Professor & Labour Enforcement Officer Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as UPSC Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of 65 Assistant Professor, Labour Enforcement Officer & Various Vacancies.All interested candidates may Apply Online through official website on or before last date 13th April 2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
- Assistant Commissioner (Natural Resources Management/Rainfed Farming System) : 02 Posts
- Scientific Officer (Microbiology) : 01 Post
- Store Officer : 06 Posts
- Specialist Grade –III Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology) : 08 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neonatology) : 02 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology) : 10 Posts
- Assistant Director: 02 Posts
- Assistant DirectorLabour Enforcement Officer (Central) : 33 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Telugu) : 01 Post
TOTAL POSTS : 65
Eligibility for UPSC Assistant professor Vacancy
- For Assistant Professor : Recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956).
- For Labour Enforcement Officer : Degree in Commerce or Degree with Economics /Sociology/Social work as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent or Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Law, Labour Relations, Labour
Welfare, Labour Laws, Sociology, Commerce, Social work/Welfare, Business Administration, Personnel Management or any other allied subject relating to labour from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2017
Maximum age limit is 40 years For Assistant Professor & 30 years For Labour Enforcement Officer as on 13.04.2017
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
General/OBC – Rs.25/-
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates – No Fee
Candidates are required to pay a fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitement Selection Process
Applicants who meet with all eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in various round of selection. The various rounds of selections are as follow:
1: Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2: Selection will be held on Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer Recruitment
The Process for applying these Graduate Pass jobs in India is to apply online. There is no other way to apply these Government jobs. Below we also share the direct official link to apply. We advise all interested candidates to click on that link for online application form.