UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 251 Upper Subordinate vacancy | Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced a notification for the combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Exam Notification. This notification was issued to fill 251 vacancies in State government of UP. Candidates who are interested can apply to these jobs at earliest before the last date. Aspirants who satisfy all the eligibility conditions can apply for the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Recruitment 2017 before 27.03.2017. Candidates must apply for these jobs can submit their online application. The Online registration process for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam available from 22.03.2017 on the official site. Aspirants can also submit the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Application form from the official site. i.e., www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Upper Exam 2017 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination|
|Number of posts||251|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Date of Advertisement||22.02.2017|
|Starting date to fill online application||22.02.2017|
|Closing date for application form||27.03.2017|
|Last date for payment of fee||22.03.2017|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services
Candidates who are willing to apply for the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 must satisfy below eligibility criteria.
Aspirants who are interested in applying UPPSC Subordinate Services Jobs must have below mentioned educational qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized University
Job seekers must refer the age criteria before going to apply for the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment. The age limit for the candidate is as follows
- Upper age limit – 40years
- Lower age limit – 21 years
The application fee for the UPPSC Subordinate services Exam 2017 is
- Rs. 125/- for Unreserved (UR) and Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Rs. 65/- for Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled tribe (ST) applicants.
- Rs. 25/- for Handicapped Candidates
Selection Process for the UP PSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh public Service Commission board selects candidates based on some procedure. The selection process for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Subordinate is
- Written Test &
- Personal Interview
No other means of selection of the candidates will be done by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Board.
Candidates will get the following pay scale as monthly remuneration after completion of final selection. Hence the pay scale for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate services Jobs is
- Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
How to submit UPPSC Combined Subordinate Services Online Application 2017
The UPPSC board officials will give access to fill the online application form on the official site. Job Hunters can apply for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined Subordinate Services on the official site.
- First of all, visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Official site. i.e., www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the important alerts section.
- Now, select the Click here to apply online.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the latest UPPSC vacancies.
- Carefully fill all the columns in the application form.
- The data you have entered must be accurate.
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Check once all the columns in the application form
- Finally, Click on submit button.
- Now, Download the filled application form
- At last, take a printout of the application and preserve it for future use.