UKPSC Recruitment 2017- 03 Divisional Inspector | Apply online @ www.ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand PSC has announced a latest recruitment notification as Online Applications 03 Divisional Inspector (Technical). Applications are invited from Uttarakhand PSC for the post of 03 Divisional Inspector.Interested candidates may Apply online on or before 15 March 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and other rules are given below:
UKPSC Recruitment Divisional Inspector Vacancy details
- Post Name : Divisional Inspector (Technical)
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Eligibility for UKPSC Recruitment
Candidates must possess 10th (Science) or equivalent from a recognized board & Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile or equivalent from recognised university with 5 years experience.
21 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2017)
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Selection will be made on written Test & Interview
Pay Scale :
Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- and Rs. 60/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates of Uttarakhand through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) or Net Banking / Debit Card.
How to Apply UKPSC Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply Online through UKPSC website www.ukpsc.gov.in from 17.02.2017 to 15.03.2017. Printout of Online Application along with copy of relevant documents send to Secretary, Uttrakhand PSC, Gurukul, Kangani, Haridwar -249404 on or before 31.03.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2017
- Last Date for Received of Printout of e-Challan : 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through e-Challan : 20.03.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees Through Online : 20.03.2017
- Last Date foe Receipt of Application : 31.03.2017
Last To Submit Online Application : 15-03-2017