Urban Development & Housing Dept Jharkhand Syllabus 2021 & Test pattern are Available now. Get UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Urban Development & Housing Dept Jharkhand . Candidates who had applied for Urban Development & Housing Dept Jharkhand Recruitment 2021 can check the latest Syllabus from this article which is officially released by UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) . Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for Exam Syllabus 2021. In the below section contenders will get subject wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs.
UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Urban Development & Housing Dept Jharkhand Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Urban Development & Housing Dept Jharkhand Aptitude Test.
UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Pattern 2021
The applicants of Urban Development & Housing Dept Jharkhand Recruitment can check the Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise Urban Development & Housing Dept Jharkhand Syllabus 2021 provided in the below sections.
UDHD Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus 2021
UDHD Jharkhand Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 for Mechanical
- Material Handling.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Sub-Contract Activities and Vendors follow-up.
- Material & Inventory Management.
- Shop order execution.
- Purchase Activities Such as:
- Follow-up with local/foreign vendors.
- Negotiation Skills.
- E-Procurement and QM Module.
- Knowledge of Environmental Tests
- Calibration of Metrology Instruments Knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP System.
- Import Export Activities etc
- Inventory control stores management.
- Engineering Drawing-Inspection of Mechanical Parts.
- Assemblies- Environmental Stress Screening like High Temp, Low Temp, Temp cycling
- ERP Software like
- MS Office (Word, PPT, and Excel) for updating ISO docs
- Field Testing and Trails.
- Quality Manual
UDHD Jharkhand Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 for Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
UDHD Jharkhand Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 for Electrical Engineering
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc.
UDHD Jharkhand Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 for General Awareness
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- IT & Space etc.
- Indian Economy.
UDHD Jharkhand Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 for General Aptitude
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Distance.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Visualization Space.
- Areas & Volumes.
- Data Interpretation.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.