Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited (TVNL) Recruitment 2017 – 59 Assistant Operator,AEE & Officer posts
TVNL Recruitment 2017: Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited has conveyed a jobs advertisement as TVNL Recruitment.
Organization is looking for willing and eager candidates for 59 posts of Personnel Officer, Estate Officer, AEE, Assistant Operator and others through TVNL Advertisement. Interested candidates who are willing to apply for TVNL Jobs must fill the application form through online mode only.
Quick View of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment 2016 Notification Info:
Posts Name & Vacancy Details:
|Assistant Executive Engineers||05|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T.)||02|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||06|
- Applying candidates should possess 10th/ Graduate Degree in Engineering or Technology / MBA / PGDM / Diploma / Degree / BBA / C.A / ICWA (final) with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognized University / Institute according to post.
- Candidates must have knowledge of tally package is essential for Accounts Officer.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in equivalent positions in Govt/Semi Govt Organizations.
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 35 years as on 01.01.2017, i.e., not born earlier than 01.01.1982.
- Maximum of 5 years age relaxation for ST/SC (female and male) candidates, 02 years age relaxation for BC-I/BC-II candidates and 3 years age relaxation for female (UR/BC-I/BC-II) candidates
Salary Details for TVNL Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Personnel Officer||Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5500/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineers||Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 5600/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (I.T.)|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||Rs 9300-34800/-, Grade Pay: Rs 4600/-|
|Assistant Operator||Rs 5200-20200/-, Grade Pay: Rs 3000/-.|
Candidates (Unreserved) are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- and other ST/SC category need to pay fee of Rs. 500/-through online mode only.
Method of Selection:
- Selection will be done on basis of Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
- Written Test will comprise of objective type consisting of three parts General aptitude, General knowledge and concerned discipline knowledge.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answer.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and personal interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for written test/interview.
Process to Fill Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.tvnlonline.co.in.
- On home page of official site select either “Apply for Executive Post” or “Apply for Non-Executive Post” link.
- First read the notification carefully then hit on “Apply Online” link.
- After reading advertisement, come back on homepage and hit on “Apply Online” tab which is located underneath the page.
- Now, fill application form with required details in correct manner.
- Upload soft copies of documents, certificates and photograph, as per specifications, if required.
- Lastly, submit filled application form and take a print out of filled form for further utilizes.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Commencement of Online Application Form Is : 07-02-2017.
Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 04-03-2017.
To get more details they need to Click Here For TNVL Job Notification Link.