TSPCB Recruitment | Apply Online For 63 Typist, Steno II & Other vacancy @ www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in
TSPCB Recruitment 2017-
TSPCB Recruitment for the filling up 65 vacancies. Online application submission at http://tspcb.cgg.gov.in. Telangana State Pollution Control Board jobs Vacancy notification issued. TSPCB invites applications to fulfill the Vacancies which include Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst Grade-II, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typist etc. Interested and Eligible candidates should apply online through the website http://tspcb.cgg.gov.in. Online Registration of applications will be available at website soon after the notification issued.
TSPCB Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Pollution Control Board
TSPCB Telangana Vacancy details 2017
Post Name& Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 26 Posts
- Analyst Grade-II – 24 Posts
- Public Relation Assistant – 01 Post
- Steno cum Typist – 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Typist – 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 05 Posts
- Stores cum Purchase Assistant – 01 Post
- Technician – 01 Post
Total Number of Vacancies- 65
Essential Qualification Requirement (EQR):
Candidate should have passed Degree/ Engineering/ 10th / 12th / ITI or its equivalent from authorized university.
18 – 45 years (relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. as per Government rules)
Short list of the candidates will be done in different stages of the selection process. The selection process is based on the merit performance of the candidate. Recruitment process includes: written Test.
Rs 320/- for general candidates; Rs 200/- for Reserved category candidates.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only through the website: http://tspcb.cgg.gov.in. The online application can be available soon. No other means of application will be accepted.
- Before filling Online Application, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of Passport size Photograph & signature.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID, Mobile No
- Fill in the Online Form with all the Relevant Details
- Upload scanned copy of Photo& signature
- Candidate should ensure that all the details entered in Online Application should be correct.