TRB Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1114 B.T Assistant Teachers Job Vacancy @ trb.tn.nic.in
Teachers Recruitment Board ,Tamil Nadu has issued an latest Recruitment Notification as TN TRB Recruitment 2017 to filling up vacancy for the posts of 1114 PG Assistant Vacancy. Candidates Who are fulfilling the required qualification may grab this oppurtunity. All Interested and Eligible candidates may apply Online for TRB PG Assistant Recruitment through TRB careers website trb.tn.nic.in on or before last date
Applicants must have completed M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. in the relevant subjects with B.Ed in 10+2+3+2+1 or 10+3+3+2+1 pattern and all the required certificates about educational qualifications must have been issued prior to the last date for submission of filled in the application announced in the recruitment notification published by TRB. Interested candidates may apply for this BT Assistant Teachers Jobs 2017 on or before the last date. To apply for TRB 1114 BT Assistant Notification 2017 the candidate’s age must not exceed 57 years as on 01st July 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Mode of application is online.
Who are applying for TRB Notification 2017 the candidates can fill the TRB Online Application with required details and submit them on or before the last date. Applicants can be selected on the basis of written examination and interview conducted by Tamil Nadu BT Assistant Recruitment Board. Job fighters can prepare for TRB Notification with the help of syllabus and pattern, previous year question papers, practice papers and other related materials. Applicants can pay the application fee as per category wise. Selected candidates will be getting the suitable remuneration per every month from the organization. To get complete details regarding application fee, educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, exam date, admit card of TRB Recruitment 2017 refers the official website of the organization.
TRB Recruitment 2017 TN TRB Latest News 1114 Jobs
|Name of The Organization:||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Name of Posts||BTAssistant|
|Total Vacancies||1114 Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
TRB Post Wise Details:
- B.T Assistant: 912 Posts
- Tamil Nadu School Educational Subordinate Services: 881 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Elementary Educational Subordinate Services: 28 Posts
- Social Defence Department: 03 Posts
- BT Assistant (IEDSS): 202 Posts
Age Limit for TRB Notification 2017
- Applying candidates should not be exceeding than 57 Years As on 01-07-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Pay Salary offered for TRB Recruitment
Selection Process for Tamil nadu TRB B.T Assistant Recruitment
- Selection of applicants for B.T Assistant Will be based on Merit List.
How to Apply for TRB Recruitment – www.trb.tn.nic.in 2017
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- After that, at homepage candidates have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding TRB Vacancies.
- Read the advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Aspirants should send complete application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Important Dates for TRB TN Recruitment 2017
Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017 – 6300 Teachers Notification | Apply Online @ www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), for the 1st time has announced the tentative schedule of upcoming recruitment for 6300 teacher posts in TN govt schools, colleges & polytechnics.The Tamilnadu TRB Annual Recruitment Planner 2017 provides the detailed list of posts, vacancies, notification dates along with examination & result dates.
If you belong to the state of Tamilnadu & aspiring for jobs in government schools & colleges – then this annual recruitment planner will help you know about the upcoming teacher recruitments in 2017.It is also an excellent oppurtunity to start preparations in advance.For more details can see the official website and jobsbadi.com
TN TRB Annual Planner 2017 : Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released TN TRB Annual Planner 2017. TRB Annual Planner contains the following details – Name of the recruitment post, No of vacancies, date of notification, date of examination and date of declaration of results. All Tamilnadu TRB candidates can check TRB schedule here.
Accordng to the TRB schedule PG TRB will be conducted on 02.07.2017 to fill up Post graduate assistants posts in the year 2119.
Job vacancy Details of Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment 2017
Total Vacancies: 6,300 Posts
- PG Assistant Teachers – 2119 Posts
- Professor Post for Polytechnic College – 1137 Posts
- Special Teachers – 1188 Posts
- Agriculture Teachers – 25 Posts
- Assitant Professor Posts for Arts and Science College – 1883 Posts
- Education Officer – 38 Posts
6390 Teacher/ Professor Jobs in 2017
As part of the upcoming TRB recruitments in 2017, a total of 6390 vacancies are to be filled across through appropriate selection process for the positions that include PG assistants, Lecturers, Special Teachers, Assistant Professors etc., in Govt schools and Arts & Science Colleges within the state of Tamilnadu.
Aspirants are required to visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in at the time of notification for more details on eligibility & application process.
TamilNadu TRB Recruitment notification 2017 – 1111 Professor vacancy | Apply online @ www.trb.tn.nic.in
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Notification: Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has recently dispatched the notification for 1111 Assistant Professors Vacancies. Candidates who have finished the B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can go through the TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professors Notification 2017. The age of the individual must not exceed 57 years as on 01/07/2017. Age relaxation period will be applicable to all reservation categories as per the government norms. The Applicants of the TRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Professors Jobs 2017 should apply through the online. The last date to apply for the TRB Tamil Nadu lecturer Jobs is 20/03/2017.
Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2017- 1111 Asst Professor Posts
Teacher Recruitment Board TN has proclaimed the notification to recruit the eligible candidates for the 1111 vacancies of the Assistant Professor Posts in Engineering Colleges. It is the wonderful news for the candidates who are in search of the Teaching Jobs in recent times. Tamil Nadu TRB is inviting the applications from the eligible and successful candidates who possess the Bachelor Degree/Master Degree. Interested individuals for the Sarkari Naukri can apply for the Assistant Profesor Posts before the last Date i..e, 20th March 2017.
TRB TN Professor Recruitment vacancy details
|Latest Tripura PSC Forest Ranger Notification 2017|
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board.|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||1111 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply||10/03/2017|
|Application Closing Date||20/03/2017|
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment
Candidates who are going to apply for the Teacher Recruitment Board Jobs they must have below Educational Qualifications.
- Aspirants must have passed B. Tech / M. Tech with First Class in relevant Specialization from any recognizes university or Board.
- For Furthermore, Educational qualification for Post wise Specialization details to download the official advertisement notification on our website.
Applicants who are applying for the TRB Recruitment they have to satisfy below age limits.
- Candidates should not exceed 57 Years.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.150/-.
How to Apply for TN Teacher Recruitment Board 2017
- Initially, go through the details of Advertisement Notification Carefully.
- Go to the Official Website www.trb.tn.nic.in for further details regarding notifications.
- Read the Instructions to apply.
- Download the TN TRB Application form from official Website.
- Fill the application form perfectly with relevant details.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the copy of the online application for further reference.