TNTET 2017 Application Form: Accord- Recently the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released an application forms for those applicants who want to get a seat in the coming TNTET 2017. According to the information in coming days the government of Tamil Nadu is going to manage Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
For this test, the government is now accepting the TNTET 2017 Application Form from the desired as well as eligible candidates. Here we are going to suggest all the applicants that if you want to get a part in this exam, then you should submit your TNTET Application Form 2017. Applicants should keep in mind the last of apply because, after this date, the government will not accept any application form.
Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2017
The state government of Tamil Nadu will have to manage it’s Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 in coming days at various exam centres. It is expecting that like the previous years in this year also lots of applicants will get a part in this exam. Because this is an important exam for those applicants, who want to become a state government teacher.
Applicants who are thinking to apply for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, they all should apply soon for it because the last date of apply is coming near. After going out the last date of applying, the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will not accept any application form.
TET is a short form of Teacher Eligibility Test. According to the information, this is an eligibility measurement test. Every state government in India manage this exam and find out the applicable candidates for filling the teacher posts in the state government schools.
In the state Tamil Nadu, its state government execute this test every year and in this year also it is going to be scheduled soon. Applicants can check eligibility criteria from below for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
TNTET Application Form 2017
|Examination Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu TET 2017 Application Form
To become 1st to 5th class teacher:-
- 12th class with B.Ed or Nursery Teacher Training Degree with having two years BTC in Urdu
To become 6th to 8th Class Teacher:-
- Graduation with B.Ed with 50 % marks
- Age should not less than 18 years to appear in this exam
- For more details check its official notice
- For general category candidates Rs.500/- while for SC / ST candidates Rs.250/-
How to Apply for TNTET 2017
- First of all, open the site at trb.tn.nic.in
- Now find and click on the link of TNTET 2017.
- After that click on the link to Apply Online.
- Fill up the details in the given application form.
- Now pay your application fee in online mode.
- Recheck the application for before final submission.
- Must get a hard copy for using in future.
Starting Date of Application Form : 06-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Online : 22-03-2017
Last Date To Receipt Application form : 23-03-2017
Written Exam Date Paper I : 29-04-2017
Written Exam Date Paper II : 30-04-2017