SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 – 3110 SI vacancy | Apply Online
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 application forms are available nowhere. The candidates can apply online Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see the all important information from here.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 Notification:
The Staff Selection Commission is shortly named as SSC. This Central Police Organization has under working in Indian Ministry of Home Affairs Organization. The candidates are waiting with a good excitement for the posts of SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017. Those candidates who were satisfied this recruitment may be applied these posts of SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017. Candidates can stay connected on this page and regularly visit to check all further access their SSC CPO latest Bharti 2017 from this web page.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Department: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: Central Police Organization (CPO)
- Post Name: Sub Inspector
- Total Posts: 3110 vacancies
- Category: Central Government Job
- Application: Online Mode
- Location: All India
Eligibility for CPO SI Vacancy
Candidates should have completed their Bachelor Degree of Graduation in any recognized university.
The candidates must have age above to 18 years and below from 27 years as on 01st April 2017. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 125.-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 70/-
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants are required to visit the official website.
- Then click on the direct link of this recruitment will mention in notification section.
- After that, you need to click on the apply online link.
- Fill the all required details in the application form and submit it.
- After filling details then upload the photograph and signature.
- After then submit the details properly.
- Get a hard copy of it for future reference.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 24th April 2017
Last Date to send Online Application Form: 15th May 2017