SSB RECRUITMENT 2017 – 872 SI, ASI, HEAD CONSTABLE VACANCIES | APPLY @ www.ssb.nic.in
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Home Ministry, Govt of India inviting offline applications for filling up 872 Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Non Gazetted vacant posts of Sub-Inspector (SI Communication), Assistant Sub- Inspector (ASI Communication) and Head Constables (Communication) on temporary basis from eligible and interested willing candidates. It is latest & good information for unemployed personnel those who are looking for these new Jobs in Government sector & other organizations. Job seekers, who wish to apply for these vacancies regarding Recruitment 2017, must have passed 10th / 12th / Graduate/ Diploma in concerned discipline from any recognized Board/College or University or Institute with a required experience if asked. Applicant’s upper age should be as per Govt rules and age relaxation is applicable to all reserved category candidates i.e.SC/ST/OBC/Ex Servicemen /Women candidates etc.
PLACE OF POSTING: All India.
NO OF POSTS: 872 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector (SI Communication), Assistant Sub- Inspector (ASI Communication) and Head Constables in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
SSB Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies –
1. Sub Inspector (Communication) – 16 posts.
2. Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) – 110 posts.
3. Head Constable (Communication) – 746 posts.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: As per details given below –
1. Sub-Inspector (Communication): A passed of Degree in Electronics or Telecom or Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from an Indian Registered University or Board.
2. Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication): A passed of 10th and Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or 12th with minimum marks of 50% with compulsory subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths from an Indian Registered University or Board.
3. Head Constable (Communication): A passed of 10th or must have 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics or must pass Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from an Indian Registered University or Board.
PAY SCALE: As per details given below –
1. Sub-Inspector: Rs. 35,400/-.
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector: Rs. 29,200/-.
3. Head Constable: Rs. 25,500/-.
REQUIRED AGE: Candidate’s required age should be in between of 18 years – 23/25 years as on 01-01-2017 for SSB Recruitment 2017 Apply SSB 872 SI/ ASI /HC Vacancies.
1. Sub-Inspector: Minimum – 18 years & maximum – 25 years.
2. Assistant Sub-Inspector: Minimum – 18 years & maximum – 25 years.
3. Head Constable: Minimum – 18 years & maximum – 23 years.
As per Govt rules age relaxation is applicable for said post to all reserved category candidates.
For said vacancy a non refundable application fee is to be paid by the candidates as per rules. An amount of Rs. 200/-100/- in the form of a DD/IPO/Banker Cheque is to be paid by General & OBC candidates. (Rs. 200/- for SI, Rs.100/- for HC & ASI by DD/ Bankers Cheque/ IPO in favour of Inspector General, Frontier, HQ, SSB, Ranikhet SBI, Ranikhet Branch Code – 0704 for SI & HC & Accounts Officer, SBI Chenikuthi Branch Code – 7976 for ASI).
1. SI Posts: Rs. 200/-
2. ASI & HC Posts: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Women & Ex Servicemen are exempted from paying of fee.
POST RESERVATION: All reserved category candidates ie. SC/ST/OBC/ Women/Ex Servicemen/Widows etc (as applicable) are being selected for said post/s as per existing Govt policy/rules.
1. Physical Endurance test.
2. Physical Measurement Test.
3. Medical Test.
4. Written Test.
5. Document Verification.
HOW TO APPLY:
SSB Recruitment 2017 Apply SSB 872 SI/ ASI /HC Vacancies eligible, willing and interested candidates may apply through offline mode by sending their filled up application form in the prescribed performa along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials, SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) and 2 recent passport size photographs in sealed envelope, superscribing the name of the post applied for up to 20-02-2017 and 27-02-2017 for far flung area (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep) candidates to:
ADDRESS for SI & HC –
Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK) Pin No.263645.
ADDRESS for ASI –
Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Guwahati, House No.345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS: Khanapara, District: Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam) Pin No.781022.
CONTACT ADDRESS: Office of the Director General, Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Force Headquarters, Vivekanand Marg, 5-6, East Block-V, R. K. Puram, NEW DELHI-110066 /Phone: 011 2617 7024.