Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 – 12 civil Service vacancy | Apply Online @ www.spscskm.gov.in
Sikkim public service commission (SPSC) has invited online application for the position of 12 Sikkim State civil Service (Junior Grade) vacancies on temporary regular basis, government of Sikkim. Interested & eligible candidates can apply from official website . More information about the post are given below.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment civil Service vacancy Details
Post name:- Sikkim State civil Service (Junior Grade)
Total No. of Posts:- 12 posts
Educational & Qualification
Candidates should have Graduate Degree from a recognized university / institute.
The age of the candidate applying for the position of Sikkim State civil Service (Junior Grade) should be 21 years but should not have exceed the age of 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Upper Age Relaxation |
- 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
- 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
- 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay:- Rs 5000/-
The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Sikkim State civil Service (Junior Grade) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Interested candidates applying for the position of Sikkim State civil Service (Junior Grade) are required to pay Rs 150/-
How to apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment
- Go to the official website
- Download the application form
- Fill the form
- Make online payment
- one identical size photograph with the applicants same on the back side of photograph / original bank receipt send by hand or post to the secretary, Sikkim public service commission, old Tourism office, M.G Marg, Gangtok on or before 2nd March 2017.