Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2017 – 38 Typist, Stenographer and Other | Apply Online @ www.ecourts.gov.in/shivamogga
Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2017 has delivered an employment notification for 38 Stenographer, Typing, Process Server, Copyist Posts. Shivamogga District Court is planning to recruit the 38 candidates for the post of Stenographer, Typing, Process Server, Copyist Posts. Applying for Shivamogga District Court Stenographer Vacancies 2017, the candidates required qualification is matric qualification, SSLC or equivalent qualification from the recognized university.Karnataka Govt Jobs Notification 2017 eligible candidates apply online application through the official website. written examination, Skill Test(as applicable), Interview organized by recruitment board of Shivamogga District Court.
Shivamogga District Court Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Shivamogga District Court, Karnataka
- Name of Post:- Stenographer, Typist, Process Server etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 38 Posts
- Job Location:- Shivamogga (Karnataka)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer||09||Rs.14,550/- to Rs.26,700/-|
|2||Typist||14||Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/-|
|3||Typist- Copyist||09||Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/-|
|4||Process Server||06||Rs. 11,000/- to Rs.19,000/-|
Eligibility for Shivamogga District Court Typist and Stenographer Vacancy
For all the posts mentioned above, the minimum educational qualification required is SSLC/ 10th or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
Apart from this, it is also necessary to possess Senior Grade Shorthand and typewriting skills in Kannada and English for Stenographer post.
Candidate should possess Higher Level Typewriting skill in Kannada and English languages for Typist-Copyist posts.
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 35 years.
Applicants are mandatory to make the fee payment as per category wise through e-Challan form.
- For General/2A/3A/2B/3B categories:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Category-I candidates:- Rs.50/-
The selection of suitable candidates for the Stenographer, Typist, Process Server etc. posts will be made as per merit basis that will be as per marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written examination
- Skill Test (as applicable)
How to Apply for Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2017
Steps to submit online application form is given below-
- Visit online the official website of Shivamogga District Court or may directly go to the given below official link to apply online.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Upload scanned Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.