Sainik School Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Master And LDC vacancy | Apply @ www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org
A vacancy advertisement has been notified as Sainik School Recruitment by Sainik School Korukonda in regards to filling up the Assistant Master and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts.
Candidates who are satisfying all the requirement criteria and willing to apply for Sainik School Vacancy can send their applications on or before the last date that is 01-04-2017.
Sainik School Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Korukonda|
|Post name||Assistant Master and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Qualification Requirement||Graduation/ Matriculation|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test and Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Master
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above mentioned posts they must have possessed Graduation/ Matriculation according to the posts from recognized University/Board.
Age of applying Applicants should have minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for Assistant Master Posts and age of applicants for Lower Division Clerk should not exceed 50 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved categories candidates as per Govt. directives.
Aspirants that get selected for Assistant Master Posts will get salary of Rs. 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and for Lower Division Clerk Posts Rs.5200 & 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- per month from the recruiting organization.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Skill Test and Interview which will be conducted by the organization on prescribed date.
How To Apply:
Applicants who want to apply are required to follow the below tuned instructions.
- Firstly, candidates need to go to official web portal of the organization which is www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org
- Then, press on “MISC” tab which is given at top menu bar of the homepage and select “Careers” link.
- A new page will appear in front of you showing various links. Candidates required to press on suitable link related to the post you want to apply for.
- Then Read all the information given on the notification cautiously.
- Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can download the application format.
- After that, applicants need to fill application form with all the mandatory details like candidate’s name, father’s name, educational qualification, address, contact number etc.
- Applicants are also required to attach all supporting documents and testimonials like qualification, address, experience etc.
- At last, send the application form to the address mentioned below.
Andhra Pradesh INDIA