State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 -15,000 SBI Clerk Posts | Apply Online at www.sbi.co.in
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the Latest Bank Jobs on the internet then you should need to grab the given below details. In this article, we are going to discuss the State Bank of India Upcoming Vacancies. Interested candidates need to read the full article and then you can SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for the latest jobs.for more details can click on official Website and govtjobsforall.in
SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2017
State Bank of India is ready to organize the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 for getting the appointment of the eligible and talented candidates on the PO (Probationary Officer) and SO (Specialist Officer) vacancies. Candidates who are interested then you have to apply first and then attend the exam and interview for getting selected on the available posts. The applying procedure and other details about the SBI vacancies are mentioned below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
The SBI have the charge in conducting SBI Clerk exam. Every year huge number of students applied and many got selected in it.
- Exam Name: SBI Clerk 2017
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Name: Clerk
- Exam Mode: Online
- SBI Clerk 2017 Salary: Rs. 20,950 (Gross)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 15,000 (Expected)
SBI Exam Calendar 2017 – 2018
The State Bank of India has released the SBI Exam Calendar 2017 in which the examination dates; admit card status and result releasing dates are available. You can check the SBI Calendar in the given below description.
|Name of the Exam||Essential Dates|
|Prelims Exam Training (SC/ST & Minority Community) Admit Card Release Date||June/ July 2017|
|Pre-Examination Training (SC/ST & Minority Community)||June 2017|
|Prelims Exam Hall Ticket Publish Date||May 2017|
|Prelims Examination Date||June 2017|
|Prelims Results Announced||June 2017|
|Mains Call Letter||31-07-2017|
|Main Examination||August 2017|
|Main Exam Result||16-08-2017|
|GD & Interview Call Letter||22nd August 2017|
|GD & Interview||Update Soon|
|Final List||Update Soon|
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
SBI stands for State Bank of India which is going to appoint the suitable and talented candidates for the various posts. Candidates who are thinking to apply they need to be eligible and the eligibility criteria of this recruitment are described below.
Educational Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should be completed their schooling from the recognized board of Indian Government.
- Aspirants also have qualified the bachelor and master degree from an authorized university/ institution.
Age Criteria for SBI Clerk Notification 2017:
- Candidate age must be greater than 20 years and should be less than 28 years to be eligible for the SBI Recruitment 2017.
- The relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 5 years for Schedule Class (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) category candidates and 3 years for Other Backward Class (OBC) category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2017 :
- The applicant selections will be done on the basis of written exam and interview round.
- Candidates should know that only those applicants will be able to face the interview that will be qualified in the written exam.
How to Apply for the SBI Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for the SBI Vacancies 2017. Otherwise, your application form will not be accepted by the officials. You can apply by doing the given below procedure.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the State Bank of India official website.
- Check out the career page and find out the SBI PO SO Recruitment 2017.
- Now download the application form by paying the application fee which is available on the advertisement.
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and upload the required documents Xerox copies.
- Check the filling details and collect the hard copy for constant use.
- Press the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017
|SBI Clerk 2017 Online Registration Starting Date||May 2017|
|Closing date to Submit SBI Clerk Application Form||June 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last week of June 2017|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||July 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date||August 2017|
|Main Exam Admit Card Release Date||Last Week of August 2017|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Date||First Week of September 2017|
|Main Exam Result Declaration Date||October / November 2017|