Rajasthan High Court announced recruitment notification to recruit District Judge. Through this recruitment notification, Rajasthan High Court plans to recruit LLB candidates for the post of District Judge. Rajasthan High Court is planning to recruit 27 candidates for the post of District Judge. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/03/2017.
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name of the Post: District Judge
Candidates should posses Bachelors Degree of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Candidates age limit should be between 35 – 45 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC and Women candidates.
Candidates should pay Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD, Rs. 500/- for OBC candidates & Rs. 800/- for all other candidates through Demand Draft of any bank in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
How To Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online on Before 06/03/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Last Date to Apply Online : 06/03/2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 24-03-2017 during office hours.