Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2043 LDC, Stenographer vacancy | Apply Online @ www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court has issued a latest Recruitment or Employment notification for the Recruitment of 2043 LDC,Stenographer Vacancies in the Court Complex. The department has published 18th March as the last date for filling up online application forms.Candidates who will fulfill the Eligibility Criteria for this Recruitment they can apply online application forms via online mode. All eligible Aspirants can apply online from 18th FEB to 18th March, 2017 on its official site after reading the complete Recruitment Advertisement & criteria.
Rajasthan High Court LDC,Stenographer Vacancy Details
|Name of Recruiting Department||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of Recruitment||Rajasthan High Court LDC,Stenographer Recruitment 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||2043 Vacancies|
|Article category||Recruitment 2017|
|Applying Mode||Online Only|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
All the candidates can apply online for this recruitment after reading the complete Eligibility criteria like Educational qualification,Age criteria,Important Dates,Application Fee,Selection process etc. All the willing candidates can download the official Rajasthan High court Recruitment advertisement by clicking on below given direct link.
Rajasthan High Court LDC,Stenographer Recruitment 2017
No. of posts – 2043 Vacancies
- The applicants should have completed the class 12th exam and they should have the computer course certificate from the recognized area.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation Limit will be applicable as per Government of Tamil Nadu Rules.
- Check official Notification for complete information
Rajasthan High Court LDC,Stenographer Exam Syllabus/Pattern 2017
- It will be MCQ Exam.
- The written exam for the posts will have two papers of Hindi and English language each.
- The maximum marks will be 100 for each papers.
- Examination time duration will be 90 minutes.
Computer Test Pattern-
- Computer efficiency and speed test which will be of two papers.
- The maximum marks will be 50 marks each for both the papers.
- Time duration will be 10 minutes for each papers.
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court LDC,Steno Recruitment 2017-
- Visit on its official website or directly click on below given link.
- Click on official Notification (Advertisement).
- Read the complete advertisemnet and Eligibility Criteria.
- Fill the Online Application Form with necessary personal and Educational details.
- Now pay the online application Fee by Online Mode or Offline.
- Submit the complete online Application Form.
- Must take printout of filled Application Form.
Last Date to Apply Online : 18th March 2017