PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – 152 Executive Trainee Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.powergridindia.com
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published an Employment Notification to fill the candidates for Executive Trainee Posts. PGCIL has declared the positions in different departments of Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science. Total No.of Vacancies released under PGCIL Executive Trainee Posts is 152 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.powergridindia.com.
The Complete details about PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 like its Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, etc are provided here. Refer the article for clear information about PGCIL Jobs 2017.
PGCIL 152 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Trainee Posts|
|No.of Posts||152 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||09th March 2017|
|Last Date||31st March 2017|
|Selection Procedure||GATE 2017, Group Discussion, Interview|
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Vacancy
Total No.of Vacancies: 152 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- Electrical: 103 posts.
- Electronics: 15 posts.
- Civil: 15 posts.
- Computer Science: 19 posts.
Eligibility for PGCIL Executive Computer Science Trainee Recruitment 2017
Candidates should possess Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute and should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
Candidates upper age limit is 28 years as on 31.12.2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. rules.
Candidates who are applying for PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2017 have to pay Rs. 200/- through Online or Challan at any SBI branch. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for PGCIL Executive Electrical, Civil Trainee Jobs 2017
- Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates should log on to the website www.powergridindia.com
- Go to “Careers Current Openings” and Select the Desired Post.
- Click “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the required and mandatory details.
- Submit and take Printout for further reference.
- Online Application Commencement from: 09th March 2017.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 31st March 2017.
- Last date for deposit of application fees through online mode: 31st March 2017.
- Last date for deposit of application fees through SBI Challan: 05th April 2017.