PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – 10 Assistant (Finance) Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.powergridindia.com
Applications are invited from Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) for the post of 10 Assistant (Finance) on contract basis. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and other rules are given below:
Advt. No. : 1/NR-3/HRM/Rectt /2016
PGCIL Job Details:
- Post Name : 10 Assistant (Finance)
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-27500/-
Education Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Com with 1st Division for UR/OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC/PwD-OH category.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for General & 31 years For OBC & 33 years For SC/ST as on 31.03.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years For OBC Candidates 03 years
Selection will be made on through Written Test & Computer Skill Test.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 260/- through the Challan at any SBI branch. SC/ST/Pwd and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 08.03.2017 to 31.03.2017 til 23.59 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.03.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of fee through Bank Challan : 03.04.2017