Paradeep Port Trust Recruitment
Paradeep Port Trust Recruitment has been transmitted by Paradeep Port Trust. Organization wishes to employ achievement oriented, career driven and talented Indian Nationals for filling up vacant position of Chief Law Officer. Candidates who met the needed educational qualification, experience and other parameters can apply for Paradeep Port Trust Jobs. Eligible job seekers can apply Paradeep Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by submitting Online Application Form as on or before the deadline that is 23rd February 2017.
Paradeep Port Trust Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Paradeep Port Trust|
|Name Of The Post||Chief Law Officer|
|Total no of posts||01|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd February 2017|
Paradeep Port Trust Vacancy:
Chief Law Officer: 01 Posts
Requirements for PPT Notification:
Contenders who have decided to apply against Paradeep Port Trust jobs must hold Degree in Law from a recognized University and 09 years executive experience in a Legal Establishment of an Industrial/Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking. Post graduates from in Law from a recognized University are also eligible to apply.
Let’s take a look on age limitations!! Minimum age of entrants applying for PPT Recruitment should not be more than 40 years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation is provided to all appliers of OBC category is of 3 years.
Job seekers will get scrutinized for PPT Chief Law Officer Vacancy on the basis of performance in Written Examination/Interview as per the requirement of the selection committee. So, aspirants are advised to perform well in selection process to make their places secured against these Vacancies in Odisha.
Must Follow These Tips To Get a Job:
Pay Offered for PPT Jobs:
- Applicants those get shortlisted against the vacant posts of Chief Officer (Class-I), they will get good and satisfied amount of Rs.24900-50500/- (pre revised scale of pay Rs.13000-350-18250/-).
- Also, shortlisted candidates will also get other benefits such as Leave Encashment, Free Medical Treatment for self & family, CPF etc along with the salary.
Ways to apply against Paradeep Port Trust, Odisha Recruitment:
Entrants who are interested to make their place secure in this trust vacancy need to apply and for this you need to follow following steps:
- Aspirants need to visit the web page of Paradeep Port Trust and that is paradipport.gov.in.
- On homepage, press on “Career” link which is presented at the bottom left side of the page.
- This will re-direct you on a new window where you need to hit on “PDF” tab which is presented against the vacancy of Chief Officer.
- On hitting this tab, notification will open on your computer screen and candidates are required to go through it.
- If you are eligible then download the given application form and after that attach all required documents/ testimonials such as qualification, age, experience certificate etc.
- Lastly filled Application should be submitted through proper channel on or before the closing date which is mentioned below.
Secretary, Paradip Port Trust,
At/Po: Paradip Port,
Odisha, Pin: 754142
Last date to fill application form: 23rd February 2017
You may get additional info and facts in regard to Paradeep Port Trust Recruitment 2017 by going through this Official Notification