Central Ordnance Depot Allahabad Recruitment 2017 – 152 LDC, Tradesman Mate, Assistants Jobs | Apply @ www.davp.nic.in
Ordnance Depot Allahabad Recruitment 2017
Central Ordnance Depot (COD) Allahabad has announced a latest recruitment notification as Ordnance Depot Allahabad Recruitment 2017 to filling up Lower division clerk, Tradesman Mate, material Assistant, Driver, Tele Operator, Fireman, Multitasking Staff, vender, Messenger and Safaiwala Posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates energetic and skillful candidates for serving 152 Tradesman mate, MTS, LDC Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for government jobs may grab this oppurtunity. All eligible and interested candidates may Download application form through official website www.davp.nic.in on or before last date.
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
Central Ordnance Depot Allahabad Recruitment 2017 Application form
|Name of The Organization:||Central Ordnance Depot|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Name of Posts||LDC, Tradesman Mate, and Assistant Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||152 Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Offline procedure|
|Selection Process||Skill test and Interview|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
01. Material Assistant: 06
02. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 23
03. Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 01
04. Fireman: 05
05. Tele Optr: 01
06. Vender: 04
07. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Messenger): 01
08. Messenger: 01
09. Safaiwala: 03
10. Tradesman Mate: 107
Eligibility for Ordnance Depot Allahabad Recruitment 2017 – 152 LDC , Tradesman & Other Jobs
Educational Qualification for COD Allahabad Recruitment 2017
Candidates Applying for this ordnance Depot Allahabad Jobs should have completed their 10th Class / 12th Class with ITI / Graduation / Diploma with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates those who are applying for these posts should have Graduate in any discipline or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline for Post No. 1, should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with typing knowledge for Post No. 2, should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Driving License for Post No. 3 and candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination for Post No. 4 to 10 from a recognised University/ Board with relevant experience.
Age Limit for COD AllahabadRecruitment 2017:
Minimum and maximum age limit details required to Apply for this Openings are mentioned below.
- Minimum age required to Apply for this Ordnance depot jobs is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also provided for the reserved Category Candidates and it is present
Pay Salary offered for Ordnance Recruitment 2017 :
Eligible and Selected Candidates for this Ordnance depot Allahabad Job openings will get a month to month pay of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-
Selection Process for Allahabad Recruitment 2017 :
Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the Ordnance depot selection board.
- Skill test
Application Fee for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
Candidates need not pay any Application fee to Apply for this Ordnance depot Allahabad Notification posts.
How to Apply for COD Allahabad Recruitment 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates need to first visit the official web i.e www.davp.nic.in.
- Then go through the Notification file to know the eligibility Criteria and other details. Eligible Candidates are suggested to download the Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the norms.
- Also, attach the Candidates recent photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Then send the Application form to “The Commanding Officer, Central Ordnance Depot (COD), Chheoki, Naina, Allahabad”
Important Dates for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
- Last date for receipt of application – Within 21 days from the date of advertisement
- Last date for receipt of application for appliers residing in remote areas – Within 28 days from the date of advertisement