Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 – 68 Insurance Medical Officer IMO Vacancy | Apply online @ www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 68 Insurance Medical Officer vacancies in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha ESI Medical Services Cadre under Labour and ESI Department. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-03-2017 to 15-04-2017 by 11:59 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Odisha PSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total No. of Post : 68 Post
Job Cadre : Govt. Job
Official Website : www.opsc.gov.in
Name of the Post : Insurance Medical Officer
Division of the Post :
- Unreserved Category (General) : 41 Post
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 13 Post
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 14 Post
Eligibility For Odisha PSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have done MBBS or equivalent qualification from any recognized University for OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy 2017. Applicants must have a valid registration Certificate under Onitsha Medical “registration Rules 1965”.
Minimum age of the candidates for OPSC Recruitment 2017 should be 21 years & Maximum age of the candidates must be 32 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation will applicable as per Department norms for Odisha PSC Vacancy 2017.
Selected candidates will paid pay band Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- with grade pay Rs. 5,400/- for Odisha PSC Vacancy 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & career making.
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India using Online Challan (pay-in slip). No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply For Odisha PSC IMO Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are eligible & Interested in Odisha PSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment can fill online form by using the given steps :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Now click on official OPSC IMO Jobs Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification properly.
- If you are eligible then click on apply online link.
- Fill all the details in online form without any mistake.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature in form.
- Click on submit button.
- Now deposit application fee in bank.
- Attach a copy with application form & attach other required documents.
- Then send the application on correct postal address.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Vacancy Postal Address :
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr.P.K.Parija Road,Cuttack
Pin Code – 753001
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-03-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-04-2017 by 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for payment of Fee||18-04-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications||25-04-2017 by 05:00 PM|