NIIST Recruitment 2017 – Walk-ins for 08 Project Assistant Vacancy
National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST) invites application for the post of 08 Project Assistant on temporary basis. Walk-in-Interview 08 to 14 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No.: PA/04/2017
NIIST Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Post Name : Project Assistant-II
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000/- OR Rs.14000/- OR Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant-III
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant-I
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility for NIIST Recruitment
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant-II : M.Sc. Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry /Biopolymer Chemistry with minimum
55% marks OR M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 55% marks OR M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with minimum 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant-III : M.Tech. Food Technology/Food Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant-I : Diploma in Polymer Technology/ Plastic Processing & Testing / Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum Age limit is 30 years for Project Assistant-II, 28 years for Project Assistant-I & 35 years Project Assistant-III
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
How to Apply NIIST Vacancy
Interested candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form, attested copies of relevant documents & Original Certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview
CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019