NDA Recruitment 2017 – 66 Group c vacancies | Apply Online @ www.ndacivrect.gov.in
NDA (National Defence Academy) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Clerk, Assistant posts. There have 66 vacant seats for which any eligible candidate can apply for these posts on or before the last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
NDA Recruitment 2017 – 66 Group ‘ C ‘ Posts: National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla, Pune has published a recruitment notification for 66 Group ‘ C ‘ Posts for a period of 15 years. A great chance to at least 15 years service at NDA candidates, who are looking for Government of India job, they can apply for NDA Recruitment 2017 – 66 Group ‘ C ‘ Posts. Candidates can apply online application format through the website www.ndacivrect.gov.in on or before 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. If you are interested to join the NDA Recruitment 2017 – 66 Group ‘ C ‘ Posts, so do not wait for the last date, as early as possible. For more information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, scale of pay, application fee & how to apply are mention below.
NDA Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 66 Group ‘ C ‘ Posts
Organization Name: National Defence Academy
Organization Website: www.ndacivrect.gov.in
Name of the Post: Group ‘ C ‘
» Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
» Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
» Ground Superintendent: 01 Post
» Cook: 03 Posts
» Painter: 01 Post
» Fireman: 01 Post
» Technical Attendant – Cycle Repairer: 01 Post
» Technical Attendant – Book Binder: 01 Post
» Multi Tasking Staff – Office & Training: 50 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 66 Posts
Age Limit: Up to 40 years
Educational Qualification: 15 years service at NDA
Mode of Apply: Online
Application Fee: Nil
Location: Khadakwasla, Pune
Last Date: 20th March 2017
Eligible Criteria & How to Apply for NDA Recruitment 2017 – 66 Group ‘ C ‘ Posts
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Candidates should have more than 40 years. The upper age limit & relaxation as per Government rules.
Candidates will be entertained till completion of 15 years service at NDA.
Scale of Pay:
Eligible & selected candidates are receive their remuneration of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- & grade pay of Rs. 1900/- & others allowances as per Government rules.
Candidates are selected based on the written test & their personal interview test.
How to apply online for NDA Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.nda.nic.in
- Read instructions carefully before filling up the application form that what type of document should be needed at the time of filling the application form.
- Click on apply online, The new web page has opened, now you have to fill up the entity like name, father name, address etc. and proceed to next step
- You have to upload your recent photograph and signature, on prescribed format.
- Complete the application form, and attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
Before applying candidates must read the following:
1. Valid e-mail id or mobile no.
2. Scanned copy of photograph ( size between 20 – 50 kb )
3. Scanned copy of signature ( size between 10 – 20 kb )
4. Age proof
5. Educational qualification
Last Date of Submission of Online Applications: 21 days from the date of publication
- Download official notification from http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/adi_10112_13_1617b.pdf
- Read and understand the instructions carefully.Click on link provided for apply online or visit http://ndacivrect.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory while filling up the online application form. Submit application form.
- Retain a printout of application form for future reference.