National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment 2017– 06 Engineer Vacancy
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) has released a recruitment notification and invites the applications for 06 Engineer Jobs in Ballabgar (Haryana). Last date to apply is 15 Days from the date of publication.
NCB Recruitment 2017 details
|Company Name||National Council for Cement and Building Materials-NCB|
|Post Name||Engineer Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Pay Scale||Rs.50000/- to 75000/ Per Month|
|Application Closing Date||15 Days from the date of publication.|
Eligibility Criteria for National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment 2018
- Education Qualification: Government of India government Job aspirant should complete his Diploma / BE / B.Tech / M.Tech or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or university. Candidates should have Post Experience in the releavant field.
- Salary: Rs.50000/- to 75000/ Per Month
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: As per the Government of India Recruitment 2017 2018 norms, candidate’s age should be between 28 to 45 years. For Post wise age limits, kindly visit official notification.s
- Job Location: Ballabgar (Haryana)
- Application Fee: Nil
- Selection Procedure: As per the National Council for Cement and Building Materials recruitment notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in academic qualifications and relevant experience / Personal interview
How to apply for NCB Jobs
Ballabgar (Haryana) govt Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates for Engineer Vacancies in Government of India may apply through the prescribed application from. Candidate need to send the application from along with the relevant documents like, Marks Cards, Payment Challans (if there), age relaxation certificates, etc to the Director General, National Council for Cement and Building Materials, 34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2) Ballabgarh-121004, Haryana.
Last Date for the Submission of NCB Offline application form: 15 Days from the date of publication.