NAL Recruitment 2017 – 28 Technical Assistant and Other vacancy | Apply @ recruit.nal.res.in
A latest job notice of NAL Recruitment 2017 has been issued by National Aerospace Laboratories for filling up 28 openings of Technical Assistant, Technical Officer and Senior Technical Officer. Applicants who are willing to make their career with National Aerospace Laboratories they may apply by filling form on or before the end date.
National Aerospace Laboratories invites application form from hardworking and dynamic contenders to fill vacant posts. NAL is one of the leading CSIR laboratories and it is engaged in providing highly developed technology solutions in aerospace programmes. Closing date to submit an application form is 25th March 2017.
National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Name of organization||National Aerospace Laboratories|
|Post name||Technical Assistant , Technical Officer and other|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Closing date to apply||25th March 2017|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Officer Vacancy||02|
Eligibility for National Aerospace Laboratories technical Assistant Recruitment
Aspirants must be Indian Citizens
For Technical Assistant:
First Class Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technology of at least 3 years full time duration OR at least 2 years full time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area / field.
For Technical Officer:
B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering with 55% marks for this latest openings.
For Senior Technical Officer:
MBBS with 55% marks from a recognized medical college / University or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science with 55% marks as per requisite by the organization.
- Upper age limit must be 28 years for Technical Assistant & 35 years for Technical Officer/Senior Technical Officer as on 25.03.2017.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government of India
- Deposit an application fee of Rs.100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, NAL and payable in Bangalore.
- SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR need not to pay any application fee.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Technical Assistant No. of Vacancies||Rs.9300-34800 /-||Rs.4200/-|
|Technical Officer||Rs.9300-34800 /-||Rs.4600/-|
|Senior Technical Officer||Rs.15600-39100 /-||Rs.5400/-|
Applicants will get(DA), (HRA), (TA) etc. who are Central Government employees and as made applicable to CSIR.
Job fighters have to appear for Interview/Skill Test.
How to apply for National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment 2017
- Applicants may apply through the official website of National Aerospace Laboratories that is www.nal.res.in.
- On the home page hit on “Advt. No.1/2017- CORRIGENDUM” link under “What’s New” section.
- Read advertisement in appropriate manner.
- Go to the previous page and press on to link of “APPLY ONLINEBEFORE 25 MARCH 2017”.
- New page will display in front of you >>Move the cursor to the “Apply online”.
- Log in by entering relevant details asked
- Fill the complete form.
- New users need to register themselves
- Fill Online Application Form and upload mandatory documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- Recheck the form before submitting and at last hit on “Submit” tab.
- At the end take a print out of the form
- Completely filled form along with duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, Application fee, copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Apprentices Certificate Qualifications, Experience etc.
- Enclosed the application form in an envelope and should be sent in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Technician, Post Code No._______, Advt.No.1/2017” to below given address.
To The Administrative Officer CSIR
National Aerospace laboratories
Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road,
Kodihalli Bangalore – 560 017
|Last Date to submit Online Application & Hard copy of form||25.03.2017|
|NAL Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|