Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment – 03 Manager Vacancy @ www.mmrcl.com
Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017:
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has recently opened a career notification for various posts. MMRCL invites online applications for the posts of General Manager(Internal Audits), Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock) and Deputy General Manager (Depot, M & P). Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited intends to appoint qualified & experienced professionals for the above posts on Deputation/ Regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online before 26-02-2017.More details of MMRCL Vacancy like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below.
Mumbai Metro Rail Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Various Managerial posts
Total No. of Posts: 03 Vacancies
- General Manager (Internal Audits):01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock):01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Depot, M & P):01 Post
- Post Name: General Manager (Internal Audits)
- No of Vacancy: 01 post
Mumbai Metro Rail Job Eligibility
The candidates applying for MMRCL GM (Internal Audits) must have passed graduation with first class in any discipline from recognized university with a proven track record of minimum 18 (Eighteen) years of Group “A” service in SAG / Non-functional (NF)-SAG of IRAS (Indian Railways Account Service), Indian Audit & Accounts Service (IAAS) or equivalent from other appropriate Government departments with minimum 02(Two) years in next below grade in Audit Department
03 (Three) years of experience in next below grade in Audit Department.
Candidates age must be not exceeding 53 years as on 30th November 2016
CDA Pay Scale – Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay – Rs.10, 000/-
- Category: Unreserved (UR)
- Location Job: Mumbai
How to Apply Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
- Go To the official Site MMRCL official site.
- Then click on Careers Section that is available on the top
- Here the Manager Notification will be available.
- Read the Notification, after that open the online Application link
- Provide all the information asked and upload the documents.
- Now finally click on the Submit button
- Now take a hard copy of filled application form and send to the postal address as given below by keeping in an envelope super scribed as “Name of the Post.
To, HR Department,
1 st Floor, MMRCL, NaMTTRI Building, Plot – R13,
E Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment Selection Process
Important Dates MMRCL Vacancy 2017
- Starting date to apply online: 01-02-2017
Last date to apply online: 26-02-2017