MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – 24 Lecturer Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.mppsc.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has liberated a career notification related to MPPSC Recruitment.
Applications are invited from capable Indian citizens for filling up 24 Lecturer posts in various departments. Contenders who are satisfying the eligibility criteria they may apply for MPPSC Lecturer Recruitment.
MPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Lecturer Posts Description as shown below:
- Orthopedically Disabled: 04 Posts
- Hearing Disabled: 09 Posts
- Visually Disabled: 11 Posts
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh PSC lecturer Vacancy
Aspirants, who’re going to apply for Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment, must have Degree or diploma in concerned stream from any recognized University/Institution with good academic record.
Applying candidates must meet age criteria for mponline.gov.in Vacancy which is shown below and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable according to MPPSC rules and regulations.
- Age For MP State’s Applicants: 21-40
- Age For Other State’s Candidate: 21-35
Selected applicants for Madhya Pradesh PSC Vacancy will get pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
- Contenders who are belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories of Madhya Pradesh they need to submit Rs. 250/- as application fee and other categories candidates have to pay application processing fee of Rs. 500/- by online mode.
- Aspirants who want to make correction in Madhya Pradesh PSC Online Application Form they also have to submit Rs. 50/-.
physical test, Written Examination etc
How to apply For MPPSC Recruitment
- After that applicants have to press on ‘Apply Online’ link which is visible at left side of homepage.
- Then hit on suitable job link for mponline.gov.in Jobs and candidates are required to Fill Online Application Form with complete details such as name, qualification, age etc.
- Appliers must upload scanned passport size photographs and signature at the time of registration.
- Lastly you need to press on “submit” tab and take printout of complete application form for future reference.
- Candidates, you may also send hardcopy of filled application form with all enclosures at address given in official notification.
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||16-03-2017|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||15-04-2017|
|End date To Send Hardcopy of Filled Application Form||11-05-2017|
|You may make correction in form from||22-03-2017 to 17-04-2017|