Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 – Various Probationary Officer Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.lvbank.com
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies for pan India operations. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-03-2017 (Wednesday) to 17-04-2017 (Monday). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below…
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Eligibility for LVB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for LVB PO Jobs
Candidates should possess Graduation minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
Age Limit for LVB PO Vacancy
Candidates age should be in between 20-30 years. (Candidate born between March 2, 1987 and March 1, 1997 (inclusive of both Dates)).
Selection Process for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary officer Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Examination, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 650/- through online using Debit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.lvbank.com from 29-03-2017 (Wednesday) to 17-04-2017 (Monday)
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email, contact no & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Candidates should log on through the website www.lvbank.com.
3. Click on “Careers” & Read the Notification.
4. Click on “Apply Now” & Enter Login Details.
5. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates for LVB Bank PO Recruitment
Last Date to Submit Online Application form – 17-04-2017
Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Karur, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Ranchi, Ahmedabad, Bhopal.