LIC Recruitment 2017 – 405 Advisor & Agent Vacancy | Apply Online @ licindia.in
LIC Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as LIC Recruitment 2017 to filling up Agent and Advisor Posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of 405 Advisor/Agent Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for government jobs may grab this oppurtunity. All eligible and interested candidates may Apply Online through official website www.licindia.in on or before last date 31st May 2017.
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Posts||Advisor, Agent|
|No . of Posts||405|
|Pay Scale||See Below|
|Job Location||All India|
LIC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|3.||LIC Agent Nagpur||40|
Eligibility for LIC Recruitment 2017 – 405 Agent & Advisor vacancy
Educational Qualification for LIC Advisor Recruitment 2017
All the appliers who have passed the Post graduation/ graduation in required discipline with good academic records from any well recognized University are eligible to apply for the LIC Recruitment.
Age Limit for LIC Advisor vacancy
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit|
|LIC Agent Nagpur||30-35|
Salary Offered for LIC Recruitment Advisor Jobs
Candidates who will be selected for the Advisor Jobs will receive an attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 39200 – 67000/- per month.
Selection process for LIC Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India has decide to organized an interview programme for selection of eligible candidates. The organization will select only those contenders who will perform good in their interview. Aspirants are advised to carry their important documents and certificates while attend the interview for document verification.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment Agent/Advisor vacancy
- For filling the LIC online application form, firstly applying candidate required to visit its official website which is www.maharojgar.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “current jobs” link given on the menu bar.
- After that, on the new page, maharojgar portal will appear on the screen, hit on that link.
- Now, new applicants need to register them, enter your details here and hit on “log in button”.
- After registration, hit on appropriate job advertisement link and read complete details from there regarding to the post.
- Thereafter, reading full advertisement , come back and hit on “apply online” button.
- After a few seconds, application form will appear on the screen, fill complete application form with required details properly.
- Now, hit on submit button.
- Applicants are advised to take a print out copy of application form for further use.
Important Dates for LIC Recruitment 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Form : 31-05-2017.
LIC Recruitment Advisor Vacancy Important Links
LIC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – 970 Assistant & Advisor Posts Apply Online @ www.licindia.in before 30 November 2017
LIC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – 970 Assistant & Advisor Posts : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a recruitment notification and invites the applications for 920 Advisor Jobs in Maharashtra. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30 November 2017. Check details here.
LIC Recruitment 2017 details
|Company Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India-LIC|
|Post Name||Advisor Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||920 Posts|
|Qualification||10th/ 12th /Degree|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
|Application Closing Date||30 November 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
- Education Qualification: LIC Online government Job aspirant should complete his 10th/ 12th /Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or university.
- Salary: Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month and with a grand pay of Rs.9000/-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: As per the LIC Online Recruitment 2017 2018 norms
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Application Fee: Nil
- Selection Procedure: As per the Life Insurance Corporation of India recruitment notification 2017, candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam / Personal Interview.
Important Dates of LIC Online Recruitment
- Last Date for the Submission of LIC Online application form: 30 November 2017
Important Links to apply for LIC Online Govt jobs Notification
How to apply for LIC Jobs: Maharashtra govt Jobs aspirants and eligible candidates for Advisor Vacancies in LIC Online may apply online through the official website of LIC, .