LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 – www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as LIC AAO Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of 650 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancies. All Eligible and Interested candidates may Apply Online through official website licindia.in on or before last date May 2017.
LIC of India AAO Recruitment 2017 Details – LIC AAO Notification 2017
|OrganizationName||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer posts|
|No of Posts||Various posts|
|Category Name||Central Govt jobs|
|Age Limit||21 – 30 Years.|
|Starting date to apply||April 2017|
|Closing date to apply||May 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
LIC AAO Category Wise Vacancy Details 2017
|Sno||Category Name||No of Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||650 Posts|
650 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Jobs
Latest LIC AAO 2017 Notification: It is the Latest employment opportunity of this week. All job seekers can instantly check the LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidates must possess Bachelors/ Masters Degree to apply for the LIC AAO Jobs 2017. Aspirants whose age is between 21-30 years are eligible to apply for the LIC of India AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification. Check LIC Asst Administrative Officer eligibility details like educational qualifications, salary details below.
Eligibility for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for LIC AAO Jobs
Applicants who are applying for LIC Asst Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification 2017 must possess the Bachelor/Master’s Degree.
Age Limit for LIC AAO Jobs
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Candidates must have not born earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994.
Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Examination.
- Refer the LIC AAO 2017 Notification available below.
Pay Salary for LIC AAO Jobs
Qualified Candidates in the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment process will receive the pay scale per month as per the Government norms.
LIC AAO Application Fee
Applicants applying for the LIC AAO Posts have to complete the online application process only from the official website of LIC i.e., www.licindia.in.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply for LIC Asst Administrative Officer Jobs 2017
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of LIC, i.e., www.licindia.in.
- Now, there is a career tab.
- Click on Career tab.
- There you will find LIC Asst Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Check the LIC AAO Agents Jobs eligibility conditions.
- Eligible Candidates can click on the online application form.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Attach the photographs and signature if necessary.
- Finally, Click on submit to complete an online application process.
- Collect the copy of the application for future use.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Online Registration of Application starts from: UPDATE SOON
- Closure/Last Date for Submission of Online Application: UPDATE SOON
- Final Date for editing & printing your Application Details: UPDATE SOON
- Online Fee Payment Dates: UPDATE SOON
- LIC AAO Exam Call Letter Download Date: UPDATE SOON
- LIC AAO On-line Examination Dates: UPDATE SOON
- Dates of Medical Examination: Notified Later
Download LIC Asst Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF