KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 250 Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector & other vacancy | Apply Online
KPSC recruitment 2017. Online Applications are invited from Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) for the post of 571 Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector & other vacancies for Group C (Non Technical) in various departments. Apply before 15 April 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and other details are given below:
KPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Accounts Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 149 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550 -26700/-
- Post Name : Bill Collector
- No of Vacancy : 101 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600 -21000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Accounts Assistant : Candidates Must possess B.Com or BBM Degree.
- For Bill Collector : Candidates Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent examination.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 15.04.2017
Job Location : Karnataka
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category and Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 15.03.2017 to 15.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.04.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 17.04.2017