KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 571 Group C vacancy | Apply Online @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
An employment notification has been liberated by Karnataka Public Service Commission as KPSC Recruitment 2017. Organization invites applications from talented and capable applicants for 571 empty seats of Group-C Non Technical Posts. Job seekers who are interested to become part of this government department can apply against Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment through proper channel.
Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment 2017
|Name of Commission||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Group-C Non Technical Posts|
|No. of Posts||571|
|Requirement||Diploma with Age Limit 35 years|
|Last Date of Applying||15th April 2017|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
KPSC Group C Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|KPSC Graduate Vacancy|
|Chief Officer Grade – II||34|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||37|
|KPSC Non Graduate Vacancy|
|Residential School Teachers||123|
|Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education||29|
|Junior Accounts Assistant||42|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library||04|
Eligibility for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017
For Graduate Level Vacancy:
Applicants should hold Bachelors degree with excellent academic record from well reputed University or Institution.
For Non Graduate Level Vacancy:
Applying aspirants must have completed SSLC / PUC / Diploma in relevant stream from any authorized Board or University.
Age of applicants should not be below than 18 years and above than 35 years and upper age relaxations are as follow:
- For 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B Category: 03 Years
- For Physically Handicapped Category: 05 years
|For General Category||Rs. 300/-|
|For 2A/2B/3A/3B Category||Rs. 150/-|
|For PH Category||Rs. 25/-|
|Posts Name||Salary Per Month|
|Chief Officer Grade – II||Rs. 17,650 – 32,000/-|
|Accountant||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600/-|
|Accounts Assistant||Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector|
|Junior Accounts Assistant||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-|
|Residential School Teachers||Rs. 12,500 – 24,000/-|
|Library Assistant||Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator|
An written test and Interview will be conducted by the selection panel of Karnataka Public Service Commission to select the suitable applicants.
How To Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible applicants can apply online by visiting the registered web portal of organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- After that, select the ‘notification’ tab from the home page.
- Thereafter, you need to choose the suitable link of job that is “GROUP C NON TECHNICAL POSTS IN VARIOUS DEPTS”.
- Then, press on “Online Application” link.
- Now, applicants must fill up all mandatory details in the application form and upload digital photo & signature.
- After completion of application form, submit it.