JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 – 371 MO Vacancy | Apply Online @ jkpsc.nic.in
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of 371 Medical Officer Vacancies. All Eligible and interested candidates can apply to these JKPSC Jobs through Jammu Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017. The Online application will be available on the site from 1st April 2017 to 18th May 2017.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is known as JKPSC. It is the Commission which has been established by the Jammu and Kashmir government to release recruitments in each department. Whenever vacancies occur, the commission will release notification and conducts the examination to select candidates.
The advertisement is released for the Notification No 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017 for the post of medical officer in health and medical education department. The educational qualification for this post is MBBS degree from Indian Medical Council Act 1956. The age limit for Jammu and Kashmir Medical officer vacancies is 18 to 40 years.
for More Details like jkpsc exam notifications,jkpsc admit card,jkpsc kas syllabus,jkpsc answer key,jkpsc syllabus,kas exam date 2017,jkpsc admit card 2017,jkpsc.nic.in answer key,jkpsc nic,www.jkpsc.nic.in syllabus,kashmir administrative services syllabus 2015,jkpsc kas eligibility,kas exam syllabus in kannada are Given below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Medical Officer.
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||371 posts|
Eligibility for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must have passed MBBS/ should Possess recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation for Ex-serviceman – 8 years, Physically challenged candidates – 2 years, RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories – 3 years.
The Notification for JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs selection process will be notified separately.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 should pay the Application Fee through challan form in any J&K Bank branch. The Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- General Category: Rs 805/-.
- Reserved Categories: Rs 405/-.
The Last Date for Payment of fee/Bank Challan is 01/05/2017
Selected individuals for the JK Govt Jobs will receive the salary of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
jkpsc admit card 2017,jkpsc.nic.in answer key,jkpsc nic,www.jkpsc.nic.in syllabus,kashmir administrative services syllabus 2015,jkpsc kas eligibility,kas exam syllabus in kannada
How to Apply JKPSC Online for Medical Officer Jobs 2017
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application form.
- Note down the unique registration number and password generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Pay the Application Fee through Bank Challan Form.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for filling online application: 01/04/2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: 18/05/2017