On 15/3/2017, Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) announced recruitment notificationfor Associates. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) planning to recruit Associates post who have completed ME/M.Tech, BSc, MSc . Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Associates. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 4/4/2017.
Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) proposes to Conduct Interview for Associates post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 4/4/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) on 4/4/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview.
|Company Name||Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM)|
|Education Requirement||M.E/M.Tech, B.Sc,M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.40,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||4/4/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Associates Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associates|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: ME/M.Tech, BSc, MSc|
|Desirable: Programming in Python and web GIS.|
|Pay Scale: Rs.40,000/-per month|
|Venue: Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 4/4/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Associates ” on 4/4/2017.
- Place of the interview “Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Walk-In Date : 4/4/2017
Regional Controller of Mines Office, Indian Bureau of Mines, Room No-603, CGO Towers, Kavadiguda, Secunderabad-500080