Indian Army Recruitment 2017 -18 Notification – Apply for 56 Army Dental Corps jobs @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Dental Corps has recently released a notification on its official website i.e. indianarmy.nic.in about the Indian Army Dental Corps Vacancy 2017 for 56 vacancies of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Indian Army Dental Corps. The candidates those who holds BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery) degree can apply via offline mode by submitting the duly filled Indian Army Dental Corps Jobs 2017 Application Form to the given address on or before 15 May 2017. More details about the Indian Army Dental Corps Jobs
About Indian Army
Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India. Indian Army was established on April 1st in the year 1895. Headquarter is located in New Delhi, capital of India. Indian army was established in the period of British government. Chief Commander of the Indian army is Chief of Army Staff (COAS). Supreme Commander of Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army ensures national security and nationhood unity, border level security. The Army motto is “Service before self”.
Details of Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Indian Army
Name of the Post: Army Dental Corps (SSC)
Total No. of Vacancies: 56
Job Location: Across India
Post wise vacancy details
Name of Post
SSC in Army Dental Corps
The candidate must not have attained 45 Years of age as on 31st December 2017
Eligibility criteria for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Candidates appeared for NEET (BDS/MDS) 2017 are eligible to apply.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 45 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Pay Salary offered for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with grade pay Rs. 6000/-
- NEET 2017
- Medical Test
- Application fee is Rs. 200/- (Non-Refundable).
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft (Nationalized Bank)
D.D should draw in favour of Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS (APF Fund), payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for Indian Army Dental Corps job vacancies – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Go to official website and then look for notification regarding dental corps.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Application should send to the following address,
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001.
Click Here to Download Exam Syllabus
Click Here to Download previous papers
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
|Date of Notification||17.04.2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||15.05.2017|