Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 – 620 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Punjab Postal Circle has announced a latest recruitment notification as Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 to filling up Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of 620 Gramin dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates who are looking for Punjab government jobs may grab this oppurtunity. All eligible and interested candidates may Apply Online through official website appost.in/gdsonline/ on or before last date 11th May 2017.
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 128 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization||Punjab Postal Circle Department|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs|
|No . of Posts||620|
|Education||SSC / 10th Class|
|Pay Scale||RS.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
District wise Consolidation of Posts
Name of Districts No. of Vacancies Chandigarh 57 Posts Ludhiana City 16 Posts Ludhiana Moffusil 27 Posts Patiala 17 Posts RMS LD Division 2 Posts Sangrur 47 Posts Amritsar 45 Posts Bhatinda 28 Posts Faridkot 47 Posts Ferozpur 51 Posts Gurdaspur 40 Posts Hoshiarpur 71 Posts Jalandhar 103 Posts Kapurthala 67 Posts
Eligibility for Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
Educational Qualification for Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Age Limit for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Minimum and Maximum Age Limit – 18 to 40 Years
The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Salary Offered for Punjab Gramin dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month .
Selection Process for Punjab Post Office Recruitment GDS Jobs
Candidates should be selected based on Autogenerated Merit list prepared.
Application Fee for Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Candidates have to pay 100 rupees for general and OBC category candidates, no application fee required to deposit for ST/SC/Women candidates.
How to Apply Online for Punjab postal Circle Recruitment – GDS vacancy
Candidates who are Eligible for Punjab Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 can fill online form before the last date. By the help of these steps you can easily apply online form for Punjab Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs :
- First of all candidates log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Now Click on GDS Online Application Link.
- Then click on Punjab Circle GDS Jobs Notification link & read it properly.
- If you are eligible then click on Registration Link.
- Fill the registration form & click on proceed button.
- Now log in your Account & Fill all required information in form properly.
- Upload your passport size Photo & other documents in form carefully.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Now deposit application fee through offline mode using Registration No.
- Now submit application form & Take print out of Assam Post Office GDS Application form for future use.
Important Dates for Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
Last Date to submit Online Application Form : 11-05-2017
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment Important Links
India Post Office (AP/TS) Recruitment 2017 – 1771 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy | Apply online @ www.appost.in
India Post Office Department has announced an employment notification as India Post Office Recruitment 2017 to appoint energetic, dynamic, and talented job seekers on 1771 available positions of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. in the below section, we offered you complete information like Vacancy Details, Required Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to apply etc., must check it.
AP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||India Post Office|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Requirement||10th Passed with Age Limit 40 years|
|Last Date To Apply Online||19th April 2017|
|Category of Job||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana|
India Post Office Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||1771|
Eligibility for India Post Office Recruitment
Applicants who are interested to apply online must have passed 10th standard from any authorized Board and also having knowledge of basis computer.
Age of applying applicants must be lies in between 18 years to 40 years and upper age relaxations are as follow:
- Other Backward Class Category: 03 years
- For Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Category: 05 years
- For Physically Handicapped Category: 10 years
- For OC/OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category: NIL
All successfully selected aspirants for Gramin Dak Sevak posts will get a salary of Rs. 2745/- to Rs. 7125/- per month.
How To Apply For Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Interested aspirants can apply online by visiting the official web portal of organization which is www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- On the home page, hit on particular region’s vacancies link to download official notification.
- After this, read all instruction mention in the notification and then select the “Registration” link.
- After successful registration, press on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill up all essential in the application form and upload scanned passport size photo & signature.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out of it for future use.