Income Tax Recruitment 2017 – 12 MTS and Tax Assistant Vacancy | Apply @ www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 notification released in the month of March. Income Tax MTS recruitment was to fill 12 vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff and Tax Assistant posts. All eligible and interested candidates may apply in pres Application submission starts from 11th March 2017. The last date for Income Tax Recruitment MTS jobs is 10th April 2017. 10th/12th/diploma/Graduation candidates are eligible to apply for ATS and Tax assistant jobs. The closing date for application submission is 10th April 2017.
Income Tax Multi Tasking Staff and Tax Assistant Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||income Tax Department|
|Post Name||Multitasking staff, tax assistant posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application starting date||11th March 2017|
|closing date for Application submission||1oth April 2017|
Income Tax MTS Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total vacancies: 12
- Multi Tasking Staff posts: 10 vacancies
- Tax Assistant: 2 posts
Eligibility For Income Tax Department MTS Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who completed 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for Income Tax jobs.
- For MTS posts: Minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit 25 years
- For tax Assistant post: Minimum 18 years, maximum 27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable and details are obtained in official notification.
- Written Examination.
- Interview for the IT vacancies.
Aspirants selected for IT MTS jobs will receive a good salary as per the Income Tax norms.
Check fee details in official notification of Income Tax Department.
Income Tax Department MTS jobs Application Form @ www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Interested candidates can apply for multitasking staff and tax assistant jobs by downloading the application form from the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in. Fill the application form with your details and submit. The application mode is offline. Submit the application form with required documents before the last date, 10th April 2017 to the given address of Income Tax Department.
How to apply For Income Tax Recruitment 2017
- Read the Official notification before applying for the posts.
- If Eligible, candidates visit official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Click on the application form.
- Download the application form and fill the necessary details like age, address, qualification.
- Attach the important documents required for the post along with the application form.
- Submit the application form before the closing date of application submission.
- Send the application before 10th April 2017 to the below given address.
Joint Commissioner of Income Tax
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
1st Floor, Room No.14,
P-7, Chowringhee Square,
Kolkata – 700069.
Official website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in