HPSC Recruitment 2017 – 109 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy | Apply Online @ www.hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Recruitment 2017 to Subordinate Judicial Services: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently dispatched an opportunity filed under Haryana Judicial Services Notification 2017. As per the Official HPSC Civil Judge Notification 2017, it is clear that there are 109 Vacancies for the Civil Judge posts(Junior Division). The Candidates who have finished the Law Degree from the perceived organization can apply. The last date to apply online for the HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notification through is www.hpsconline.in 24th April 2017.
Haryana PSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission, the Haryana State Recruitment Board has recently decided to recruit the Subordinate Judicial services vacancies. Hence, it has issued the HPSC Notification for the Civil Jude vacancies in the Junior Division. As per the official Haryana Public Service Commission notification, there are 109 opportunities in Civil Judge Post.
109 Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Jobs Notification
The HPSC Civil Judge Notification is available to the individuals on this page. Interested individuals for the Latest Govt Jobs can utilize the Rojgar Samachar of this week. The officials will shortlist the individuals on the basis of marks in the Written Examination. Qualified, eminent aspirants will receive the salary of Rs.44770/- per month. Hence, Don’t let go off this opportunity. Therefore, thoroughly apply online for the Latest HPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2017 Notification @ www.hpsconline.in
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 – www.hpsc.gov.in
|Latest HPSC Civil Judge Notification – Judicial Services Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||109 Posts|
|Selection Process||Examination and Viva-voce|
|Official Website||www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in|
|Starting date to apply online||20/03/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||24/04/2017|
Category Wise Vacancies – Haryana Judicial Services Notification 2017
|Sno||Category Name||No of Vacancies|
|2||SC of Haryana||14|
|3||BC – A of Haryana||08|
Person in General Category
|5||BC – B of Haryana||05|
|6||Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||16|
persons of Haryana
|Total Vacancies||109 Posts|
Eligibility for the HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
Maximum age limit of the Applicants Applying for the Haryana PSC Notification posts is 42 years.
HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Selection Process
Applicants of the Haryana PSC Vacancy will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the HPSC Selection board.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Viva Voce.
Eligible and eminent individuals for the HPSC Recruitment Civil Jude Posts will get a month to month salary of Rs.44770/-
- Male Candidates (General Category) and all reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Female Category Candidates and Male Category Candidates of SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-
- PHD Category Candidates: No fee as per the HPSC Civil Jude Notification 2017.
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2017
- Firstly, Applicants have to visit the Official web i.e www.hpsc.gov.in
- Now, carefully read the HPSC Civil Judge Notification
- If the eligibility is satisfied, go to the www.hpsconline.in
- Now, click on the Apply Online link.
- The Application form will be opened.
- Now, Fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category wise.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the details.
- Download and take a print out of the application form for the Exam reference in future.
Important Dates of HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
- Starting date to apply Online: 20th March 2017 (Available now)
- Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 24th April 2017
HPSC Notification Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017 – HPSC Exam
Applicants of the Haryana Judicial Services Notification 2017 are advised to download the Examination syllabus and pattern. Candidates can also download the last 10 years previous and sample papers from this page.