Gujarat PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 107 Lecturer, Bhustarshastri, Radiologist Vacancy| Apply Online @ www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 to filling up Lecturer, Bhustarshastri, Radiologist Posts. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates for the posts of 107 Lecturer, Bhustarshastri, Radiologist Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. For more Govt Job Notifications Visit Our Website govtjobsforall.in. All eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in on or before last date 01-05-2017..
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization|
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer, Bhustarshastri, Radiologist|
|No . of Posts||107|
|Pay Scale||See below|
GPSC Lecturer Post Wise Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts
1. Samhinta Sidhdhhant: 07 Posts
2. Rachana Sharir: 06 Posts
3. Kriya Sharir: 05 Posts
4. Panchkarma: 04 Posts
5. Dravya Guna: 04 Posts
6. Rasa Shashtr and Bhaishajya Kalpana: 03 Posts
7. Rog Nidan and Vikrit Nidan: 04 Posts
8. Swasthavritta: 03 Posts
9. Agadatantra and vidhiaayurved: 02 Posts
10. Prasuti and Striroga: 04 Posts
11. Shalakya Tantra: 04 Posts
12. Shalya Tantara: 04 Posts
13. Kumarbhritya: 02 Posts
14. Kaya Chikitsa: 02 Posts
Name of the Post: Radiologist
Total No. of Posts: 49
1. General: 27 Posts
2. SEBC: 14 Posts
3. SC: 02 Posts
4. S.: 06 Posts
Name of the Post: Geologist, Class-I
Total No. of Posts: 04
1. General: 03 Posts
2. SEBC: 01 Post
Eligibility for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017 – 107 Lecturer vacancy
Education Qualification for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017
Applicants should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or a medical bachelor degree of surgery. Refer GPSC official notification to know more details about the post wise educational qualifications.
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have the below mentioned Age Limits to register for the GPSC Recruitment 2017
- Maximum age limit for Lecturer: 47 years
- Bhustarshastri Maximum age limit: 42 years
- Upper age limit for Radiologist: 40 years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Gujarat Government Rules.
Salary Offered for Gujarat PSC Lecturer vacancy 2017
Selected Candidates of GPSC Recruitment 2017 will have Pay Scale as per the terms and conditions of Gujarat PSC department.
Selection Process for GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
A candidate who applied for GPSC Jobs undergo the following process.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for GPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who want to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs has to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for all category candidates through online payment mode.
How to Apply for Gujarat PSC Lecturer Jobs 2017
- Open the Official website of GPSC, i.e., www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Download and Read the GPSC Official Notification.
- Eligible applicants can click on the Apply Online Application Form.
- Fill up all the details in the Gujarat PSC Lecturer application form.
- Attach required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Recheck the application form before going to submit.
- Submit the GPSC Application Form before the last date.
Important Dates for Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017
Last date for Submission of Application Form : 01-05-2017
GPSC lecturer Recruitment 2017 Important Links
GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 12 Lecturer Vacancy @ www.gpsc.ojas.gov.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for the recruitment of total 12 (twelve) Lecturer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 15th February 2017 to 2nd March 2017.
GPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Official web Portal||www.gpsc.ojas.gov.in|
GPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Lecturer: 12 Posts
Candidates who wanted to participate for GPSC Lecturer job should have Post Graduate degree in Nursing from any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India and 10 years’ experience after obtaining a post graduate degree in Nursing.
45 years as on 2nd March 2017.
Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lecturer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 7500/- Per Month
How to apply for GPSC Lecturer recruitment
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with GPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of GPSC department; www.gpsc.ojas.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply online’ & Select the desired Post.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ & Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- An unique Application No. will be generated, retain it for further use.
- Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & Click on confirm button.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature, Click on Confirm button.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 2nd March 2017