GIC Recruitment 2017 – 33 Scale I Officer vacancy | Apply Online @ www.gicofindia.in
General Insurance Corporation Of India have liberated a job notification for GIC of India Recruitment. Online applications are invited from skilled and dedicated contenders for filling up 33 Scale-I Officer (Assistant Manager) Posts. Applicants, who are interested to apply for GIC of India Vacancy, may submit online application form before the last date which is 27-03-2017.
GIC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation Of India|
|Post name||Scale-I Officer (Assistant Manager)|
|No. of Posts||33|
|Age Limitations||21 to 30 years|
|Selection process||Written Test, Group Discussion and interview|
|Closing date to apply||27-03-2017|
|Mode of apply||Online|
GIC Assistant Manager Vacancy Details:
Scale-I Officer (Assistant Manager): 33 Posts
Eligibility for GIC Scale I Officer Vacancy
Candidates who are willing to apply for General Insurance Corporation Of India Jobs should have possessed Graduation Degree in Law, Engineering, CS, Medical, Finance, IT from recognized university or institution.
Candidates who are willing to apply their Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum of 30 years as on 27-03-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per government rules and regulations.
Applicants who will be selected for the posts of Scale-I Officer (Assistant Manager) will get salary of Rs.49500/- per month from the recruiting organization.
written examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
How To Apply For GIC of India Recruitment
- Applicants, who are well suited for declared posts, may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached.
- Candidates will have to visit the official site of organization that is www.gicofindia.in
- On home page select “Careers” tab which is visible at top side of web page.
- Now select appropriate job link and read the complete notification carefully and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Now you need to fill the online application form with all required and correct information carefully in a proper manner.
- Upload your digital images of photograph & signature if required along with form.
- Make online payment of application fee and check form at once & press “Submit” button.
- At last, get print out of application form for future references.