Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 notification has been recently updated. Export-Import Bank of India is going to fill 60 Management Trainee Posts. if you want Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 then Aspirant must submit their Online form on or before 31st Dec 2020. You can find more detail regarding the Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 below.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 60 Management Trainee Posts @ eximbankindia.in
Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has released Notification for the posts of Management Trainee having 60 vacancies on its official website eximbankindia.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31st Dec 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Exim Bank Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of The Organization||Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Management Trainee|
|No. of Posts||60|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||31st Dec 2020|
Exim Bank Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Export-Import Bank of India
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Management Trainee: 60 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Management Trainee Jobs, should complete MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA) & Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary stipend of Rs 40,000/- per month as Per Regulations of Exim Bank
Minimum 25 Years as on 01/12/2020. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of Rs.600/-for General, EWSand OBC candidates, Rs.100/-(Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview
How To Apply for Exim Bank Export-Import Bank of India Jobs 2020
- Candidates, log on to the Official website eximbankindia.in.
- On the Home page search for Exim Bank Management Trainee recruitment notification 2020. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 19th Dec 2020
Starting Date of Application: 19th Dec 2020
Last Date to Apply: 31st Dec 2020