DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 – 49 Engineer vacancy | Walk-ins @ www.dfccil.gov.in
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has announced a latest recruitment notification as DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 to filling up Works Engineer vacancy. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates for the posts of 49 Works Engineer Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. For more Govt Job Notifications Visit Our Website govtjobsforall.in. All eligible and interested candidates may attend walk-in-interview with application form download through official website www.dfccil.gov.in on or date of interview 29-04-2017.
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
DFCCIL Recruitment Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India|
|Name of the Posts||Works Engineer|
|No . of Posts||49|
|Pay Scale||See Below|
|Job Location||All India|
DFCCIL Recruitment Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy Details
Works Engineer – 49
Eligibility for DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 – 49 Works Engineer Vacancy
Education Qualification for DFCCIL Recruitment
- In that case, candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
- Furthermore, candidates must have minimum three years’ experience in Government PSUs or reputed private companies.
Age Limit for DFCCIL Recruitment
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per GOI orders issued from time to time.
Salary Offered for DFCCIL Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Applicants will receive monthly remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- along with Mobile phone call charges – Rs. 500/- per month.
- Additionally, Conveyance charges – Rs.1500/- per month.
- Employer’s contribution @12% of Basic Salary is included in the Basic Emoluments.
Selection Process for DFCCIL Recruitment
Hiring of contenders will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-in-Interview.
Other than, No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment
Applicants first visit the official site of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India that is dfccil.gov.in.
- Secondly, you need to hit “Careers” link available on home page of official site.
- On next page select and hit “Advt. No. 04/2017-Engagement of Works Engineer in CPM/Jaipur and CPM/Ajmer on Contract Basis” link.
- Read the advertisement carefully and download the application.
- Fill the form as per format and attach photocopies of the requisite documents and bring it the time of interview.
- The applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
- In addition, the proof of identity and residence, employer certified last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs will be required.
- Applicants have to produce character certificate duly signed by a Gazette Officer at the time of interview
- At last, take prepared application, documents and certificates at time of walk-in-interview as on planned date, time and venue.
DFCCIL’s CPM office,
A/1 Circular Road Near SP
RAILWAY GRP Office, Ajmer-305001
Important Dates for DFCCIL Recruitment
Walk-In-Interview Date: 29.04.2017