Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 – 872 Sub-Inspector vacancy | Apply Online @ www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a latest recruitment notification as Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 to filling up Sub Inspector Posts. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates for the posts of 872 Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs may grab this oppurtunity. For more Govt Job Notifications Visit Our Website govtjobsforall.in. All eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through official website www.ssc.nic.in on or before Last Date 15-05-2017
Other details like age limit, eligibility, selection process, salary, how to apply, important dates etc. are given below
SSC Recruitment 2017 – Delhi Police Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Sub – Inspector|
|No . of Posts||872|
|Pay Scale||See Below|
SSC Delhi SI Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy Details
Sub Inspector (for Male and Female)
|10% reservation of Ex Servicemen||35||18||10||5||68|
Eligibility for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 – 872 SI Vacancy
Education Qualification for Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2017
Contenders who are going to apply for Delhi Police job, they must hold graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or an institution.
Age Limit for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
- Minimum age of applying candidates should be 20 years and maximum age should not exceed then 25 years.
- The relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates will be provided as government rules.
Salary Offered for Delhi Police Recruitment
Individuals who will be select for above concerned post, they will get monthly scale of level -6 that is Rs.35400-112400/-.
Application Fees for Delhi Police Recruitment
- Applicants who are all set to apply for above mentioned post, they are informed that they have to pay an amount as application fee i.e. Rs. 100 only.
- Fee will be deposited through online mode only.
- Fee can be to any bank account through SBI Challan, SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards.
Selection Process for Delhi Police Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission is going to organized written examination which consist Paper I and Paper II for the selection of eligible candidates.
How To Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, applicants have to visit official its official website, that is ssc.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “notice” tab present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Thereafter, hit on “CAPF” tab.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFS and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination, 2017”.
- Read complete details given in advertisement carefully.
- Now, hit on appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill online application form carefully with your complete required details.
- After that, hit on “submit” button.
Important Dates For Delhi Police Recruitment 2017
|Closing date to apply online||15-05-2017|
|Date of Paper- I||30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017|
|Date of Paper –II||08-10-2017|
Important Links Delhi SI Recruitment 2017
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017–2018 – Official Notification