CUSAT Recruitment 2017 – 32 Assistant Professor vacancy | Apply Online @ www.cusat.ac.in
Cochin University of Science And Technology (CUSAT) has invited applications for the recruitment of 32 Assistant Professor vacancies in various subjects on contract basis in the School of Engineering, Cochin University Cottage of Engineering Kuttanad and Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering of the university. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06-03-2017. Other details like educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below…
CUSAT Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 32
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Discipline:
1. Civil Engineering: 04 Posts
2. Computer Science & Engineering: 10 Posts
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 04 Posts
4. Mechanical Engineering: 08 Posts
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 05 Posts
6. Thermal Engineering: 01 Post
Eligibility for CUSAT Assistant Professor vacancy
Candidates should posses B.E/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with first crass or equivarent either in B.E/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech.
Candidates willing to be a part of this University must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of Cochin University Of Science And Technology.
Applicants will get monthly salary of Rs. 32, 000 /- per month for M.E/M.Tech holders and Rs. 35,000/- per month for those possessing Ph.D Degree.
Candidates should pay Rs. 580/- (for General category) & Rs.115/- (for SC/ ST category candidates) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, CUSAT payable at State Bank of Travancore, CUSAT Campus Branch Code 70235, IFSC code: SBTR0000235, MICR Code- 682009023 or by direct remittance at University Cash Counter (from 10.00 am to 03.00 PM).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cusat.ac.in on or before 06-03-2017 & send their printout of applications along with self attested copies of all supporting documents, fee receipt to the office of the Registrar, CUSAT on or before 13-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.cusat.ac.in
3. Click on Careers —> Vacancies (Online).
4. Select the desired post & Click on it.
5. Read the instructions carefully & Click on “New Registration”.
6. Fill the details & Submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 06-03-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 13-03-2017.