Combined Defence Services Examination Syllabus 2021 & Test pattern are Available now. Get CDS Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for CDS Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Combined Defence Services Examination. Candidates who had applied for Combined Defence Services Examination Recruitment 2021 can check the latest Syllabus from this article which is officially released by CDS . Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for Exam Syllabus 2021. In the below section contenders will get subject wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for CDS Jobs.
CDS Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Combined Defence Services Examination Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required CDS Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Combined Defence Services Examination Aptitude Test.
CDS Exam Pattern 2021
The applicants of Combined Defence Services Examination Recruitment can check the Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise Combined Defence Services Examination Syllabus 2021 provided in the below sections.
CDS Syllabus 2021
UPSC CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for English
- Para Jumbles
- Reading Comprehension covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Jumbled Sentence
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Finding errors and omittions etc covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for General Knowledge
- Knowledge of current topics
- knowledge of History of India and Geographical issues
- Indian Economy covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Current happening in the field of business, politics, sports, entertainment etc.
- Monuments of India
- Books and Authors name
- Indian Navy & Military
- Banking Sector
- Universities covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Books & Authors covered in CDS Exam Syllabus
- Sports – Awards etc.
CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for Arithmetic
- Number System: Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers. Fundamental operations addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions
- Unitary method: time and distance, time and work, percentages, applications to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm. Prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 and 11. Multiples and factors. Factorisation Theorem. H.C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm, Logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for Algebra
- Basic Operations
- Simple factor
- Remainder Theorem, H.C.F., L.C.M
- Theory of polynomials
- solutions of quadratic equations
- relation between its roots and coefficients (Only real roots to be considered)
- Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions
CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for Trigonometry
- Sine x,
- cosine x,
- Tangent x when 0 < x < 90 degrees,
- Values of sin x, cos x and tan x, for x = 0, 30, 45, 60 and 90 degrees,
- Simple trigonometric identities,
- Use of trigonometric tables,
- simple cases of heights and distances.
CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for Geometry
- Lines and angles,
- Plane and plane figures,
- Theorems on (i) Properties of angles at a point (ii) Parallel lines, (iii) Sides and angles of a triangle, (iv) Congruency of triangles, (v) Similar triangles, (vi) Concurrence of medians and altitudes, (vii) Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square (viii) Circles and its properties including tangents and normals, (ix) Loci.
CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for Mensuration
- Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle.
- Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book).
- Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular cones.
- Cylinders, surface area and volume of spheres.
CDS Exam Syllabus 2021 for Statistics
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data
- Graphical representation frequency polygons
- Histograms, bar charts, pie charts, etc.
- Measures of central tendency