Canara Bank recruitment 2017 – Apply for 21 Clerical cadre/Officer cadre @ canarabank.com
The recruitment and promotional department of the bank updated official website i.e. www.canarabank.com with new vacancy. According to details total 21 new jobs open for Clerk/Officer position. This is nice opportunity for 12th / Graduates candidates to get job in this public sector bank. Send application to bank on or before 10th March 2017.
Key Highlight About the Canara Bank Jobs Notification
- Organization Name: Canara Bank
- Name of Posts: Clerical/Officer (Scale I)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 21
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Mode of Apply: Offline
Official website: canarabank.com
Canara Bank jobs 2017 News
Clerical cadre/ Officer cadre: 21 Vacancies
- Education Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Canara Bank Clerical cadre/Officer cadre job should have pass in 12th Standard equivalent and should have represented the State championship OR Degree of recognized University or equivalent and should have represented country in an International event.
- Salary Details: Rs. 11765 – 31540/- for Clerical cadre & Rs.23700 – 42020/- for Officer cadre
- Clerical cadre: 18 to 28 years as on 01/02/2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Officer cadre: 20 to 30 years as on 01/02/2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Personal Interview.
How to apply for Canara Bank recruitment 2017
Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of the mark sheets & certificates from SSC/SSLC/X STD, PUC/10+2/Intermediate, Graduation & other qualification etc. Copies of experience certificate send to The Deputy General Manager, Canara Bank, Personal Management Section, Human Resources Wing, JC Road, Bangalore – 560002 on or before 10.03.2017.
Last Date to submit Application form : 10.03.2017